Some more offscreens of Gurti from the set.. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Bobby😊
l also called on monday...& they replied d same thing...why d leads will not be interested...they r proffesional peoples.. though d leads have penchant for doing something new everytime...ifscript is good, role is strong, remuneration is good they will work together again
Have u seen ma in Star jalsa...they have remade it in hindi & airing promos...hate Life OK for ending our show & showing all sorts of rona dhona shows
Originally posted by miss_giggles

Thanks Bobby
I truly miss them
U r welcome Affy..
even I miss them to hell..
they didn't show GURTI's performance together in PKYEK...they showed only a lil bit of GURTI at the end dancing together..But GURTI rocked with their dance nos.
Originally posted by asmina_r

Thanks Bobby😊
l also called on monday...& they replied d same thing...why d leads will not be interested...they r proffesional peoples.. though d leads have penchant for doing something new everytime...ifscript is good, role is strong, remuneration is good they will work together again
Have u seen ma in Star jalsa...they have remade it in hindi & airing promos...hate Life OK for ending our show & showing all sorts of rona dhona shows
Welcome Asmina..😃
I too couldn't get it as to why the leads will not be interested if they're offered gud roles...I'll keep calling them..
Yup...I don't like all these rona dhonas...SO was a rocking channel & I like all those sort of shows..My mom watches Maa in Star jalsa..& life OK is bringing its hindi version..I hate all these sort of shows ..Since GHSP started I stopped watching everything..its better I'll watch nothing & wait for GURTI's return..
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

U r welcome Affy..
even I miss them to hell..
they didn't show GURTI's performance together in PKYEK...they showed only a lil bit of GURTI at the end dancing together..But GURTI rocked with their dance nos.
That was expected, when it gets really good
The editing guru comes and just cuts it
Im looking forward to watching it
The cake thing i found really insensitive😡
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Welcome Asmina..😃
I too couldn't get it as to why the leads will not be interested if they're offered gud roles...I'll keep calling them..
Yup...I don't like all these rona dhonas...SO was a rocking channel & I like all those sort of shows..My mom watches Maa in Star jalsa..& life OK is bringing its hindi version..I hate all these sort of shows ..Since GHSP started I stopped watching everything..its better I'll watch nothing & wait for GURTI's return..
My father was addicted to ma...but from this week he is not watching becoz he is not fond of grown up Jhilik...& now he is sighing & telling d show is dragging...but l know people like that show very much...l have also made some pre new year resolutions that l'll not watch Life OK, if they air good shows then also...l 'll not watch any other show this passionately
Originally posted by miss_giggles

That was expected, when it gets really good
The editing guru comes and just cuts it
Im looking forward to watching it
The cake thing i found really insensitive😡
Yup, its Gurti only who gets edited...even SBS showed Gurti's dance more than the show..SBS people r well aware of GURTI's popularity..
I felt Abiya's wedding too weird ..no chemistry between the newly weds...Gurti had more chemistry though they shared so little screen space...Really our GURTI rocksss
Bobby dear thanks and love u for sharing lovely pics of Our MAANEET Geet hui sabse parayi team...V will cherish them forever...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching precious divine inspirational magical beautiful romantic passionate musical fairytale special unique journey which V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will cherish forever...

Thank u and Love u all Our Beloved Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS for making these 1 yr 9 months as the best phase in my life by bringing so much happiness love fun positivity peace unity in my life and making me fell so happy n proud that i was part of this journey most magical beautiful journey...These r the sweetest most beautiful precious evergreen memories which i will cherish forever...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r destinied to be together forever...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS GHSP MAANEET paradise forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul...V Strong Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will try everything and succeed in Bringing Our Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 so never Say Goodbye bcuz V all r destinied to be together forever...Kabhi Alvida Na Kehana...Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together will make Our Dream of Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 MAANEET' maahi forever Our Dream to come true for sure afterall V True Loyal GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r positive strong determined lovely united like Our Inspirational Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...

Lots of love hugs best wishes,

Spandana KS

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sptrno

Bobby dear thanks for sharing lovely pics of Our MAANEET Geet hui sabse parayi team...V will cherish them forever...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching precious divine inspirational magical beautiful romantic passionate musical fairytale special unique journey which V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will cherish forever...

Thank u and Love u all Our Beloved Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS for making these 1 yr 9 months as the best phase in my life by bringing so much happiness love fun positivity peace unity in my life and making me fell so happy n proud that i was part of this journey most magical beautiful journey...These r the sweetest most beautiful precious evergreen memories which i will cherish forever...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r destinied to be together forever...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS GHSP MAANEET paradise forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul...V Strong Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will try everything and succeed in Bringing Our Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 so never Say Goodbye bcuz V all r destinied to be together forever...Kabhi Alvida Na Kehana...Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together will make Our Dream of Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 MAANEET' maahi forever Our Dream to come true for sure afterall V True Loyal GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r positive strong determined lovely united like Our Inspirational Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...

Lots of love hugs best wishes,

Spandana KS

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...

U r welcome Spee dear..hey we share the same DP..like minds think alike...
I always love the way u analyse GHSP, GURTI/MAANEET...I'm a fan of ur analysis..love them to the core..yup we'll never lose hope & wait for GURTI to rock our lives again..
awesome dear miss them very much come back soon