Some more offscreens of Gurti from the set.. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thnx for sharing
Miss them to the core
Originally posted by richa23

Bobby Ye ladki mera dil thod kar chali gayi hai yar. Plse maaneet vapas aa joo. Jaldi. I feel betrayed and cheated by the cannel &PH.God knows how much supportive we were. Even If they gave worst random most fillers we were optimistic about the next day episode but Ph has just shown us hard days since feb flauting  about the show going off air and every thing. Hope they realise the importence of Gurti, loyal fans & viewers and give us season -2.
Any way thanks for sharing. Keep posting good pics and posts till the show is back. Let us keep the spirit intact. Girls please coment on DD's &GC's profile . Don't think the show is off air and we have no responsibility. We have to maintain their ranks.

Richa, I don't know how to live without my Maaneet/Gurti..its too tough a task for us to imajine a life without them..
I called SO today & they said they'll mail me the feedback & they'll also enquire if the leads r interested in working together or not..I'll update here if I get any response from them..

Originally posted by dh_riti

thanksss
Welcome dear..
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

thnx di
Welcome dear...

Thanks Bobby for sharing 🤗🤗

Edited by Dilsay - 12 years ago