cutepearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just found this interview with Utkarsha Naik (Manorama of IPKKND) in this forum shared by "gunayaar" where it says that she is the second wife of Mama... Thanks to "gunayaar" for sharing the article.. I hope I can use it in my post.. Sorry if that is restricted...

Link & the question below:

Rangmunch: Why is Manorama the way she is in regards to her dressing which is loud, her diction which has Hindi and English all mixed together resulting in outrageous and hilarious words?

Utkarsha Naik: I would like to put it in one word that is 'inferiority complex.' Her past has stated that she was probably a maid in this house and then got married to the son of the house. She was hired to look after the wife and after she died Manorama (who was the maid then) became close to her current husband and got married to him. Its like "ache ghar ka ladka hai, paisa hai, hamri toh life ban jayegi." (laughs on) That is the philosophy of her life. She is not outright negative but has shades to it.

We were all wondering if Dhruv is Akash's brother then why is it no one talks about him especially Mami... From the above, it could be that Dhruv is son of Mama's first wife and thats the reason Mami is not that much worried about him...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zafi thumbnail
Thanks for clearing that up. Appreciate it. Interesting facts.
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
and she keeps on blabbering about "phatti sari"

tfs, hope to see the new character soon
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope CV remember this character and introduce him