Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

what an interview..
loved the way he casually walked, loved his smile, loved his voice, loved the songs, loved the questions and loved the answers..
and loved his shirt...
loved his hair too...

thanx baljit.
thanx sonee..
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

now i will go back check it again and drool and grin somemore😳..

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks anirka n sonee for the updt n links ...i am still in office so cant switch on the volume ..i am dying to hear his interview ..
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: make-believe

So this was Pune that he was driving in? The road seems to be very wide and relatively free of traffic...nice indeed for a drive!

Nope! not pune, it's Western express highway...MUMBAI... n i think Banda bandra worli sea link ghuma laya reporter ko...πŸ˜†

@1.24 dey showed d sea link view & @1.50 behind MR ...it's d same.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: make-believe

No wait, I don't understand...what good deed in the world did we all collectively do to deserve so much of unexpected MR? :) Thank you for the update and video, really appreciated!

I love this reporter...we've had some great interviews because of her, and I've always noticed...dunno if it's especially true or not since I don't watch SBS/SBB segments of other stars, that she actually seems to be very genuinely fond of MR...like a fan almost. And she always asks decent questions πŸ‘πŸΌ This interview was great PR because of the 'positive' nature of stuff that MR was able to share...best part was him turning his face away and smiling cheekily when she told him to sing his 'all-time favourite romantic song' πŸ˜† He's too sweet!

So this was Pune that he was driving in? The road seems to be very wide and relatively free of traffic...nice indeed for a drive!

@Blue bit: True...it didnt strike me. Someone is smiling on us. πŸ˜†

@Maroon bit: Thats right...I remember she was the same lady who asked him to teach her how to operate a gun. Her segments with Mishal are usually fun.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the update and the links!

Loved the interview! One of his better ones!

anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Thnsk Baljeette and Sonee for the WU And video re,,, awww  i saw the post earlier and thgt will watch arrama se and my net went kaput Omg i never felt so frustrated ,,have been calling all support lines and escalating and was told not sure whn it willbe restored , πŸ˜•u can imagein my plight i wish i had seen it earlier πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

moral of the story donot wait for Later
phew finally watched it 😍

Oh my smeting is cooking i feel so ..mishal giving so many interviews  ,,,i have a gut feelign he is abt to  sign smething or signed  😳😳😳

agree with u ,, param ,,, any thing they ask him ,,i am  happy as far as it is positive and he is comforatble ,😳,asking him uncomfortable q's will make him run frm media again 😳

she (the reporter ) is doing a gr8 job 4 sure ,,she is kindda sweet ...and he was soo comfy and ...happy aww mishal we all happy tooo to see u singing and ready to dance  😳

ab jaldi se ,,,NEWs mill jaye 😳 weall waitign eternally πŸ˜›

@bold: Thats how man drives us crazy... 😳 πŸ˜†

Lets see whats in future... only can wish him best for whatever he does...
I think he is giving all these segments only to show that he is BACKKK... and his vacation is over...πŸ˜†... ready 2 sign new show... 😳

anirka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keva

Thanks for the written update anirka and thanks for the video Sonee. OMG he was singing. πŸ˜› LOL mein dance bhi kar leta lekin abhi gadi chala raha ho nehi kar sakta. Chalo lets hope the next segment is about him dancing. πŸ˜›

@bold: haven't seen him dancing... (I know he performed on holi special... but couldn't watch till date...) It would be a treat... πŸ˜ƒ

anirka thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

πŸ‘πŸΌ  word hammie ,,,, u bet the song humei tumse pyaar kitna --looked like was for us for sure and yes we do love him unconditionally 😳😳😳

have agud nite hammie ,,sweet mishal dreams πŸ˜›

@bold: So muffins are here also dreaming... πŸ˜†

anirka thumbnail
Originally posted by: .nimmi.

what an interview..
loved the way he casually walked, loved his smile, loved his voice, loved the songs, loved the questions and loved the answers..
and loved his shirt...
loved his hair too...

thanx baljit.
thanx sonee..
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

now i will go back check it again and drool and grin somemore😳..

Hugs 2 you also nimmi rani...

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a ton Anirka, Sonee for the updates and links.

Wow its raining Mishal these days...all the jaaps of waiting to see u on screens soon is working me thinks...hope as Raj says somethings cooking...

Hope the next one is 'Original Dutta Bhau back on screens in a different avatar' πŸ˜ƒ

The reporter of SBB did a great job, she must be a big MR fan herself.
Unlike the other reporter who went on TC ka bodyguard...😑