Users

Frequent Posters

anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

Oyee thanks baljit
video link kidhar hai???

Yeh main yahan kise dekh rahi hoon... daanto nahin to koi baat nahin maanta... πŸ˜†

anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SONEE--

Link updated , Ksh, sana & InduπŸ˜ƒ

sorry for d delayed...was busy...toh dimag se nikal gaya.😳

Thanks Sonee for Youtube Video... 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the YT link Sonee!
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update anirka and thanks for the video Sonee. OMG he was singing. πŸ˜› LOL mein dance bhi kar leta lekin abhi gadi chala raha ho nehi kar sakta. Chalo lets hope the next segment is about him dancing. πŸ˜›
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome segment on Mishal πŸ˜Š Thanks a lot for sharing and for the links πŸ˜Š
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No wait, I don't understand...what good deed in the world did we all collectively do to deserve so much of unexpected MR? :) Thank you for the update and video, really appreciated!

I love this reporter...we've had some great interviews because of her, and I've always noticed...dunno if it's especially true or not since I don't watch SBS/SBB segments of other stars, that she actually seems to be very genuinely fond of MR...like a fan almost. And she always asks decent questions πŸ‘πŸΌ This interview was great PR because of the 'positive' nature of stuff that MR was able to share...best part was him turning his face away and smiling cheekily when she told him to sing his 'all-time favourite romantic song' πŸ˜† He's too sweet!

So this was Pune that he was driving in? The road seems to be very wide and relatively free of traffic...nice indeed for a drive!
Edited by make-believe - 12 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana141994

u know meh hamesha wait karti hu ki koi uss se puche comeback ke bare meh ..par everyone keep asking abt tom cruise n cars πŸ˜†
gosh he is actor first then business man 😑

You know it is good in a way that they ask him about others things in his life...be it singing his favorite song, tips on driving or anything else. At least he is opening up to media and genuinely sharing his other interests. And we as fans get to know more about him as a person. So no complaints from my side! πŸ˜† If you ask him about his comeback over and over again...firstly he is going to get bored and won't even agree to anymore interviews...and is just going to beat around the bush until there are any confirmed plans. πŸ˜†

*Edit: @ Anirka and Sonee...thank you so much for the update and video, guys! πŸ˜Š
Edited by -sourire- - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@anrika...sonee thank you just saw it what a treat ...actually the bloke can sing in tune not bad at all ...the choice of songs was pretty approriate ...humiem tum se pyaar... Iam sure humare waaste tha ...
 for yes we do love him unconditionally...for ever ...the man is oozing with positivity ,his mannerism,his calmness...wow ..if only he would give us a bit more news about himself ..like when he is likely to return!
many thanks ladies you made my night!
xxhammie
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnsk Baljeette and Sonee for the WU And video re,,, awww  i saw the post earlier and thgt will watch arrama se and my net went kaput Omg i never felt so frustrated ,,have been calling all support lines and escalating and was told not sure whn it willbe restored , πŸ˜•u can imagein my plight i wish i had seen it earlier πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

moral of the story donot wait for Later
phew finally watched it 😍

Oh my smeting is cooking i feel so ..mishal giving so many interviews  ,,,i have a gut feelign he is abt to  sign smething or signed  😳😳😳

agree with u ,, param ,,, any thing they ask him ,,i am  happy as far as it is positive and he is comforatble ,😳,asking him uncomfortable q's will make him run frm media again 😳

she (the reporter ) is doing a gr8 job 4 sure ,,she is kindda sweet ...and he was soo comfy and ...happy aww mishal we all happy tooo to see u singing and ready to dance  😳

ab jaldi se ,,,NEWs mill jaye 😳 weall waitign eternally πŸ˜›
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

@anrika...sonee thank you just saw it what a treat ...actually the bloke can sing in tune not bad at all ...the choice of songs was pretty approriate ...humiem tum se pyaar... Iam sure humare waaste tha ...

for yes we do love him unconditionally...for ever ...the man is oozing with positivity ,his mannerism,his calmness...wow ..if only he would give us a bit more news about himself ..like when he is likely to return!
many thanks ladies you made my night!
xxhammie

πŸ‘πŸΌ  word hammie ,,,, u bet the song humei tumse pyaar kitna --looked like was for us for sure and yes we do love him unconditionally 😳😳😳

have agud nite hammie ,,sweet mishal dreams πŸ˜›