Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

DEV>RADHIKA, >ROHAN, DEV>RADHIKA,DEV>BARKHA NOW???

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
          Please let them find someone more clever than Barkha , guy for her ...Why Rohan and Barkha , It will turn in to American Soap Bold & Beautiful ...Radhik married Dev in childhood and Dev is her only love , then she supposed to be married to Rohan before the whole society...Then was engaged to Dev , was broken Dev married Barkha according to society , but actually Dev married Radhika , which none knows except family ...Dev calls Barkha his wife and fills her maang so she is his wife now again before the society ...Full stop , wants to take rest...Now our Barkha madam who is Ughar Ki wife forgives her jaan se pyari saheli Radhika , wants them to start their life but thinks herself to be Dev ,s selfless sacrificial wife, Poor Barkha , reminded me of Rekha , Maushmi , Reena Roy , time,s movies, where there used to be second wife in the wing and opposite to Barkha madam ... ... ...
             Dev Babu is happy with this arrangement and forgotten all Barkha,s nautanki and is back to his dreamland , where now there will be no commotion now ...Both will live like good old friends ...So where is the difference its in circle Dev>Radhika > Rohan > Dev> barkha >Dev .Radhika> Brkha> Rohan ...Let there be new entry for each of them Nehle pe Dehla ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Neerjaa that would be interesting to watch, having two more characters in the show and the complicated love developments with Rohan and Barkha. I hope it happens, then finally we will see the end of Barkha from Radev's life.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Glad that u posted this! One thing that i dont like is this mix of relationships,there are only Radev and Nothing else in between!!!so why their life should depend on those two bh and roh!!
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If hitler comes and marries her, it will be good.
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

If hitler comes and marries her, it will be good.

No  one  will  be  ready  to  marry  her  ya  ðŸ˜†
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zam123

Neerjaa that would be interesting to watch, having two more characters in the show and the complicated love developments with Rohan and Barkha. I hope it happens, then finally we will see the end of Barkha from Radev's life.

I think Rohan name will surely surface to marry Barkha , but what kind of this family will be , where they do not need to find girl from out side , are playing merry go round , think from the society point of view ..