Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
tfs

rati is indeed a gem  thats why we love her so much...

so macau trip show going for ten days hope in ten days everything comes in front of us...
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Btw according to the article, it says RP wanted to sit beside her female costars n ony one costar has accompanied her that was Gargi 😃 , so it means Mandira has eloped with Rishi to Macau , ab dekho aage kya hota hai n how CVs are going to justify his character positive n hope it will be convincing enough to digest

Another thing i feel , Mandira might know about Rishi/Ricky secret n blackmalining him that is why Rishi is helping her ... just a thought .. I m sure Macau main Rishi ka Mystry Unfold hoga
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was SUCHAA sweet incident that took place man!!! Really...:)) ❤️
and Angel-She has ALWAYS been such an amazing human being,i simply don' have words to say about her.She dazzles ppl every time with her simplicity and down to earth nature.. 😳 and this person who was seated next to her too-wonderful  behavior i must say..and the way he praised her...simply amazing..but well,Rati deserves it just ALL the more!!! <3

Nikhila di-i would suggest you post this article in the MJHT forum as well,if you haven't.😳.It isn't just about Hitler Didi or anything,its about this particular beautiful incident that happened. and ppl there in dat forum would also love to read about it..:).
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing the article Nikhila.. that passenger is so lucky...
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woh so sweet it is.RP u rocks⭐️
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sooo proud to be her fan.. sweet gesture... and the fan was soo sweet too.. Rati rocks❤️
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rati u always leave me speechless, Gosh she is so down to earth and sweet girl, love u Rati and very cute incident.
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she such a sweetheart😳 i just love her
Aw ...Such a sweet article ...Love Rati.. thanks for sharing Nikhi
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
that was such a sweet incident...I remember once Arjun mentioning that she is scared of her flight while he cracked jokes to make her feel better...umm sorry for diviating...😆

but must say Rati and her fan both were being so sweet and grateful to each other and both their replies to each other on the tissue paper was real sweet...😃