Navya

Navya Gets Experiance !! The Real Part Of Story !!

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First i would like to share whatever Navya says before she gone from that QUILLA

" My dreams wil be in this house , because this is Anant's House . This house belongs to the people who have loved Anant , the people here are also from my loved ones . Now , the people here are a very important part of my dreams , i couldn't understand them this time , I suppose ! . BUT when i come here for the next time as a DIL .. I shouldn't do a mistake in understanding them and their life , BD says right , I should come here prepared . next time ! .I should prepare myself to make a place in their hearts . Will I be able to accept this family & their way of life ?? And can this family accept me ?? "

Well we can understand from her words THAT she get some experiance while she live in that quilla ... in these 7 days ( i don't know if it's actually 7 days πŸ˜† ) she got to know many thing about them !!

@bold ... this question ( not only navya we all were asking the same ) ... Do Navya will adjest in that family ??? ,,
the main thing of the story will begins from now ... Navya was a cute childish daughter , a great friend as well as an innocent love for anant 😳 ...  

WILL she can adjest to be an ideal DIL of that family ????? ... don't forget to watch navya every mon to fri at 10pm IST ...( well , this is my own articleπŸ˜† )

regards ..
fawwaz πŸ€—

Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahhaa awesome post bro!!!:)) 
sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mast f.sm. nice one

will watch every week day for sure
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as ususl fawaz bhai rocks. yes dont miss to watch
Anisha06 thumbnail
nice post little broπŸ‘
hope so...
sure i ll watch...
Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣 nyc post bro...keep prouvidng such articles lik dis!!!!! hahaha
Abommi thumbnail
wow fawwaz..nice post dr...
anya_17 thumbnail
thnx fr shrng the article fawwaz...πŸ˜†
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome article fawwaz...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ya will defintely watch navya at SP at 10PM..will not miss it...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing this article brother...πŸ˜†

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Thanks fawwaz for sharing this..