India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The character of Rishi.. Dont hate.

Moon-Sparkle IF-Dazzler
Moon-Sparkle
Moon-Sparkle

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I like his character.. I dont think he is bad at all .. He is a new actor.. And he acts really good.

What is ur opinion abt his character.. Ur views abt him. I sometime feel like he is the cop... "mayb"Big smile
He is just tryin to help Indira... But they are making him look bad rite now.. Just to drag it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ushna-soluckyveds275edabella....vula_kv....Anaya_ALUJNA21

ushna-solucky Newbie
ushna-solucky
ushna-solucky

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
cant says any thing dear...
we r too confuse Ouch
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hope this topic of yours does not t turn out into a battle field.
because whenever there's a topic concerning Rishi with everyone POV which is not the same this is always the final result.
Yes there's so much secret about this mysterious character to be revealed that nothing cannot be said actually.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellaAnaya_

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
He is a good actor but his character is annoying Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palingenesis

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
the character has too many flows...we can't say anything now...let's just wait and watch...but ya at first i was pleased by the character but then shocked by the same character...Smile
Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
they are showing of him in negative character but in positive case.
Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Rishi as a character is annoying n CVs has not done proper justice with him like they have done with other characters in HD including Radhey , Indira Boss n Pandey Peonwala n sumit as an actor has improved but not impressive.. there is something about his facial expression which are not pleasant when he smiles , i always found his smile cynical Confused  let wait n watch how CVs are going to justify his character n turning something positive  Ouch

Edited by Its-My-Life - 15 December 2011 at 3:59am
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Although I may come off to some people as a big Rishi sympathizer, I have mixed feelings about him.  I have been makin' theories of how the CV's will end up justifying his behavior in the past episodesLOL.  I decided that I am just gonna trust what amma said about Rishi in today's episode.  She seems to know what he is really up to.  I am predicting that he won't end up marrying Mandira.  The CV's have something up their sleeve when it comes to Rishi's character & they will give us enough twists & turns & explanation by the time him & Indu become a couple.  I actually didn't really have any serious issues w/him until he ran away w/Mandira (this act is not like any of his past acts, in fact it comes off as kinda scandalousLOL) but who knows maybe he also gonna teach Mandira a lesson as well.  He seems to have issues w/both these Sharma sisters after all.  I really liked Rishi as Indu's translater.  When he was in this position, he was a big help to Indu & he handled the Uzbecks well but the CV's quit showing him helping Indu like this for exampleLOL.  It was nice while it lasted.  Hopefully the CV's have positive things in store for us when comes to his character in the future episodes.  Even w/the latest promo which freaks me out, I still am predicting that Indu will end up w/Rishi & Rishi may end up feeling bad about the way he challenged her by running away with Mandira, etc.  He needs to show more amount of a guilty conscience & show that he understands her pain & her her worth to the Sharma family to Indu & when he does this, it will maybe be during this time that Indu will get stirred since there is someone who truly feels bad about their behavior towards her & that they do realize her worth.   

Edited by edabella - 15 December 2011 at 3:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anaya_

Go to top