Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Today also no Arshi interview in IBN (Page 3)

SStephy IF-Dazzler
SStephy
SStephy

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I think its because Sanaya was not feeling well. She became tired and went and sat down while Barun was standing and doing masti. They were just at different places when the interview was being done. Plus it wasn't a proper interview..it was given in between the shots. So I don't think we need to make it a big deal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahamluvsbsanu17

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by incandescent

It's not a big deal. IPKKND is not only about Arhi / Sarun. It's also about Payash, La, Anji, Shyam and the others.

I am actually glad they all give interviews instead of just Sarun. It makes it more fun to watch. 

I am really glad they all have a good rapport. MashaAllah...kahin kisi ki nazar na lage..Embarrassed

anyway this event is the place where the Jiju-Sali relationship b/w Akash-Khushi start..this moment is more about that cz i have a feeling this relationship will have a lot of gravity when shit hits the fan and to face the fallout b/w the Raizada's & Khushi due to snake revelation Akash will stand beside his Sali sahiba and help uncover the truth..

so i think they r paving way to it...

oh btw people if u didn't watch all the other videos u will not know this..but sanaya was very sick when they shot this dance sequence..she admitted to that yesterday n SBS i think..so i don't think she had masti anywhere near her head..she just sat separately and tried to take a 2 minute rest before she was back on her feet..while everyone was up and about no where near her

and as for the reason Akshay was near her was the reporters wanted their interview for the reason i stated above..

and finally for gods sake STOP OVER-ANALYZING  and reading too much in to such a lil thing and making a mountain out of a molehill!!Ouch

no one is making mountain out of hill yar..its just we are so dam addicted to their friendship n masti that their little ignorance  4 eachother makes us sad..m actually feeling upset 4 a non metter..its actually not a big deal!

Edited by ainimonaya - 15 December 2011 at 6:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

arshiyana IF-Dazzler
arshiyana
arshiyana

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
But I am also dying to see SARUN interview...
showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansawkar

In IBN there was an interview of Sanaya and Aakash but no Sarun inerview. I really dont know y they are not showing  their interview.

This one is not new..it was from yesterday...continuation...watch the sbs or sbb..u will hear sanaya making comments from some where when barun says "desi toys"..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17princessunara

Go to top