Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today also no Arshi interview in IBN

ansawkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In IBN there was an interview of Sanaya and Aakash but no Sarun inerview. I really dont know y they are not showing  their interview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ansawkar

In IBN there was an interview of Sanaya and Aakash but no Sarun inerview. I really dont know y they are not showing  their interview.

maybe coz CVs dont want us to know what ASR is upto.. if Barun talks, we get to know whats is ASR's mind.. so they are keeping him away maybe... maybe something big happens wrt to Arnav next week 😊
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It's not a big deal. IPKKND is not only about Arhi / Sarun. It's also about Payash, La, Anji, Shyam and the others.

I am actually glad they all give interviews instead of just Sarun. It makes it more fun to watch. 

I am really glad they all have a good rapport. MashaAllah...kahin kisi ki nazar na lage..😳

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
but can u plz tell wht int was it , was it the continution of yesterday's scene ? SAGAI one or a new scene?
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

but can u plz tell wht int was it , was it the continution of yesterday's scene ? SAGAI one or a new scene?

it was the same scene wat they showed yesterday...nothing new...
IronyDied thumbnail
sorry but how doest it any way matter? 😆.. i mean big deal! its not such a big thing!
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The best thing about IPKKND is that doesnt focus only on 1 lead pair. In the past many shows have gone down the drain since the creative time and directors have tried to cash in on the ''chemistry '' of the lead pair, and then didnt know how to take forward the story.

In IPKKND, the story though a little improbable at times, keeps it a healthy mix of the lead pair ( who are truly amazing) and all other characters. I hope they continue like this,and do not fall into the trap of focussing only on the lead pai at all times.
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BUT HOW YOU CAN IGNORE THE FACT THAT SNAYA AND BARUN DIDNT EVEN TALK TO EACH OTHER OR THEY ARE NOT SEEN SITTING TOGETHER  JUST CONCENTRATE ON THEIR BODY LANGUAGE IN THESE VIDEOS I MEAN NOT A JOINT INTERVIW BUT ATLEAST EVEN WHEN  THEY ARE STANDING NEARBY EACHOTHER THEY ARE LIKE STRANGERS  
ansawkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thatz true. Even i observed the same. They are not atall looking each other.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
every bdy is right that ipk is not about one lead pair..
but t.m is not talking about arhi shez talking about sarun..dont know why but m also having a feeling that sarun are avoiding eachother,its not a big deal but m feeling sad! just my pov...dont know m right or wrong..
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago