Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah khushi,Those old sarpanch guys would keep on supporting these malpractices👎🏼 ...
fight it out legally ,hope phooli gets back her kid..case karo,put bharat and family in jail for baby snatching 😡..
but look at the angry expression on phoolis dad 's face,why this anger now😡...he smilingly  took the money breifcase forcing her for natha😡...he is hugely responsible for his daughter is suffering 👎🏼..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asru

Suchi...she doesn't need to get him back ! She doesn't even need to send him to jail ...but constantly supporting him is the thing that matters!! Now after he rescued her , shez got even more soft corner for him!! Anyways , i'm glad, she is doing lots of better things in life instead of focusing on supporting that Slime ball!!

Thats what irritates me too asru.. she still gives jagya respect😵,adressing him as,"aap" during phone conversations too..not even his current wife gauri calls him aap..a slimeball like jagya deserves respect from nobody 😡
i just hope she gets too busy as sarpanch,no time to atend jagyas unnecessary timepass phone calls...😉maybe she should get an assistant(phooli) who wont tell her jagya called...😈strictly screen his calls "jagya ,sarpanch bitiya is busy in meeting,"😆
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: drphill

@suchi the bit after 'hello anandi' makes alot of sense . I like the way u think! I'll give u a sticker for that - great work.

awww how nice .. 
I am glad that some of my writing did get pass .. some thick hurdles. : )

mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

You don't have to hear me Dr. I don't think anyone can. 

My point is: 
If Anandi fights for others and does some good, why belittle it by saying

Hello Anandi , I am glad that you fought for so and so..but its no use cause your life is in a mess and you yourself are a victim and a girl who cannot fight for her own rights. So if you cannot fight for your own self ur fighting for the entire world has NO meaning. 

So just go and sit in a corner of the house and cry. Thats a better solution cause then you will not be a hypocrite. Best rather give up your life. No point living when your darling husband is not with you and not behind bars. 

=======

Well said!!
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉maybe she should get an assistant(phooli) who wont tell her jagya called...😈strictly screen his calls "jagya ,sarpanch bitiya is busy in meeting,"😆
Phooli will address Anandi as Sarpanch bhaiyeli...
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want Phooli's dad to return the monies he got as payment for his daughter when he agreed to the NAATA. He shud return the money in front of panchayat and say - this was a very bad decision he took and can't keep this money anymore. 

But he truly does want to make up to Phooli and so will do what it takes to help her win her baby back. He shud repent and show that by such acts and not just useless tears !😡