Harshad Is Married!!: Breaking News SBS 15/12 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my god.. Now everybody is waiting for him to get marry
thanks for sharing vandy!

it was an awesome segment!😍 Your post title gives heart attack 🀒🀣
Thank you Vandy for the written summary and the video link.

It was fun interview. 

I can't believe his relatives couldn't tell the difference between him and KM.  πŸ˜•  And they kept asking about their bahu even after his parents told them he wasn't married.  πŸ˜†

The last part of the segment was funny.  Harshad putting paan in the reporter's mouth and asking him to speak was hilarious.  πŸ˜†
thankuz jee🀣🀣 it was awesome
Thanks for sharing Vandy

My reaction was like everyone after reading the title wanted to see was the lucky girl and turns out to be Imagine TV πŸ˜†

Fab segment
Thankoos! 🀣🀣

BTW Vandy he did have a sandwich when he was leaving... 🀣

I just hope after this segment bechare ko nazar naa lag jaye!

Oh some one needs to tell HC.. he was holding a table tennis bat and was playing badminton bcoz he had a shuttle! HC for TT you need to use small plastic ball.. not a shuttle🀣

And HC was checking the sky is check the time of the day to know if he can get medu vada sambhar!🀣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
d title made me πŸ₯Ί!! kya yar vandy di, tujhe nahi pata aise title dekar humari dharam ki pariksha lena thik nahi hain..😑..
my heart is still beating in a way as i m surrounded by goons nd just bout 2 go 2 god..!!
seems like it wasn't a HC interbview but analysis of HC nd his eating..😍🀣...
HAHAHHAAA totally loved the segment, thanks for the update :)

LMAO I wonder how he reacted to his family asking him if he got married hahahahahaaa
di, u literally gave me a heart attack...god, my hashuuu...ohh god pata nahi main yeh segment kab dekhungi...the update is just superb di...i cud not stop smiling reading it...thanx a lot di...n can anyone post the pics plz plz plz...
di, u literally gave me a heart attack...god, my hashuuu...ohh god pata nahi main yeh segment kab dekh paungi...the update is just superb di...i cud not stop smiling reading it...thanx a lot di...n can anyone post the pics plz plz plz...