Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG !!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oki before hearts break and u guys kill me...thats wat harshad said

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
few days back...all his relatives started calling up his parents and started enquiring if he has got married
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
they confused him with kinshuk and wen SBS covered his wedding they all thought hc had got married
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
his parents clarified that he had not but still they kept on asking if he came home that night🤣🤣🤣🤣
did he by any chance bring their bahu home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i'm just imagining hc ki kya haalat hogi!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

now the actual update!

i can't believe wat i saw and wat i heard today...it was like a dream come true😍
the segment started with hc showing his pic on his phone(i think it was the same tee as talli mohan epi😆)...
he rubs his cheek and starts saying"heylooo...aaj...becoz of ..raaj...😆😆😆 ne mera packup jaldi karwa diya hai...😆aur aaj meri tabiyat bilkul theek hai...toh aaj mera plan hai ki raaj mujhe khilane lekar jaayega"(aaj baajaega harshad raja ka band baaja🤣)
he was actually leaning on his car😊 surrounded by some children who had a tt bat and cock...😊
hc then started playing with it...and won too(i didn't know he plays it that well⭐️)
he then showed the TT bat to the reporter and said its unique..one can use it both ways!🤣
he was then showed driving his car(omg...this is the first time we see him in his own car...driving it😳)
...the reporter asked him where he was taking them...and wat was he planning to eat🤣
and as soon as food was mentioned he had his list ready..all excited...folding his sleves!!!🤣.
..cheese paav bhaji, tawa pulav(maybe), pani puri,  and wen the reporter mentioned dosa...he suggested uttapam and medu vada and sambhar but was not sure if they'll get it at that hr!...🤣
(aise kaise nahi milega harshad😡 hum hain naa...chalo chalo dharampankhe's kaam pe lago...hc ko vada aur uttapam khana hai...dukaan khulwao!🤣)

finally he reached a place where he said that they'll get all that was on their list!😊
wen the reporter asked wat will come first...hc gave a wide grin and said...paav bhaaji...cheese paav bhaji(harshad...zara ek nazar idhar bhi...😉 i make delicious paav bhaji...😉🤣)

and then hc adds that by the time the paav bhaji comes...they have pani puris🤣
for people who need clarification...this was not cafe or 5 star...it was a simple road side stall(am soo glad he loves street food!😃 hi5 harshad!😆😆😆😆)

they then showed harshad placing the order...and then his food arrived..
(.i could identify the tawa pulav and paav bhaji..but not the third item)
but hc being smart...mixed the cheese and butter in the bhsji before the camera could capture it...and naughtily added that he has already mixed it🤣
the reporter then asks hc to show a bite towards the camera...hc obliges and then asks humbly..."abb khau"
 🤣
he then starts eating...(i just love the way he eats...his mouth always full😍) and then he tells the reporter that the taste is very nice...and asks him to eat it too( notice how informal he was with raj...he told him khaake dekh!...chaaloo ho jaa!😆😆😆😆)
the reporter obliges as hc takes in another bite...and says that if his mummyjee -papajee see him eating all this they'll wonder that he doesn't eat anything at home!but look how he is hogging outside!🤣
he then goes on to share his best combination...😊
paav-bhaji and tawa pulav😊
once u finish ur pav-bhaji..and there's still some bhaji left...its best to mix it with the pulav and relish the taste...then if by chance u can lay ur hands on daabeli...then its yummy!(my mouth is watering now😆😆😆)
they way hc went on  and on talking abt food...raj had to intervene and tells hc that people say that one shouldn't talk while eating...
hc laughs and takes a bite and says...yes they all r right!😆😆😆😆 even he agrees to it at times!!!🤣(best shot of the day!🤣 closeup of hc's mouth as he goes on eating🤣)

the reporter then asks hc that doesn't he think that he is having too much cheese!🤣
hc says(with his mouth full of course!😆)
kya farq parta hai...bahut din baad kha raha hoon!🤣
and then he goes on to share the breaking news!🤣"
few days back...he went home after packup...his family told him that all his relatives...his dadi etc...from his home town...started calling and enquiring that is it that mon(but then stops himself😆) and corrects that he../...has he got married?🤣
(the reporter starts jumping on hearing monu...stale news raj.🥱..humein 2 saal pehle se pata hai🤣)
hc then says that he didn't understand wat made his relatives enquire such things...from where did this marriage thing come up...and then asked the reporter if they showed any such thing...and i think he said kinshuk...so he added oki kinshuk's wedding...😆😆😆 so they must've got confused and started re confirming if he was at home at night
 🤣 and did he bring a bahu home by any chance🤣
the reporter said this is breaking news...and goes on to ask harshad if by chance there is a chance of him getting married...hc nods his head in denial...that there no chance"kab..kahaa kaise
(thank god i still have time to lose weight🤣🤣🤣)
the reporter then asks that is there a thought process in him for his simran..just like raj(srk)...is he waiting for his simran to come in his life...🤣
but hc's reply took the cake!
he says"meri simran ka aaj jaldi packup ho gaya...he has a contract with her again tomm at 7 am...he has to meet his simran...he then looks at the camera...and adds that u see my simran everyday...monday to thursday on imagine tv🤣🤣

the reporter was abt to ask him something else too...but hc told him to let him finish his last bite...and then they'll talk!😆
then as he wiped his hands...he said...its a tradition to eat paan after eating...so they go now...he also said "hum...humaar"(sorry i didn't get this😕)
they then go to a pan wala and he says that wen he came  here for the first time...there were tl holdingsall over...so they recognised him...plus he stayed nearby too at that time! so it was a daily ritual for him to eat paan from there!
he then took the pan and said"thankooos"🤣
 he then started eating the paan...as the camera zoomed on his face to capture each expression...but he quickly put it in his mouth🤣
(if i could...i would've pulled his cheeks...he looked super cute with his mouth full...both cheeks swollen..🤣)
he then added...that his day is complete in the true sense of the word!😊
he then ate another one...and this time not being able to speak he kept on signing that he had two of them inhis mouth...🤣
but raj didn't give up...he kept on pestering hc...to say wat he was trying to say🤣
hc tried to mumble do-do🤣 but no use 🤣
he then showed his fingers and muttered dui🤣 this time the reporter understood that he had two pans in his mouth!🤣🤣🤣
ohc then fed raj one pan...grabbed the mike and started pestering him to say something"raj kuch bolo🤣🤣" but raj used the sign language as harshad kept on irritating him..
hc then fed the cameraman too(he had his headphones on!) and asked him"hows the pan..wen he used the sign language too...he asked to speak up...the poor guy had to mouth "accha hai🤣🤣🤣
he then bid good bye as he unlocked his car and left(he had a packet in his hands...maybe something to eat while he drove)

now the million dollar quiz...
they showed a glimpse of his number plate...
the person who finds out his car's number will get a fantastic gift from me😃🤣🤣🤣🤣

Youtube Link

Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😲😲😲 In SBS???

Waiting for the update di... 😍
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
even i am shocked maria😲
but it was an adorable segment!😍
hc at his eating best! i need time to update!😍
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing, Vandy..
Waiting for update..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -vandy-

even i am shocked maria😲

but it was an adorable segment!😍
hc at his eating best! i need time to update!😍

OMG!!!! Harshu and eating... wowww.. 😍 that's his fav na 😆😆, must be adorable for sure...

and reading those items, i'm feeling hungry now...  hai hai.. so patch up hogaya harshad aur SBS ka.. 😛 achcha hua.. SBS is going down day by day and they had to do this to get back some fans who have left them.. 😃 Good for them and good for us.. we can get more harshad segments 😳😆
-MariaMars- thumbnail
😲😲😲 what the...???? I got the shock of my life after reading the edited title.. 😲

Di... aap bhi na... phewww...

😆😆 But bechaara harshu and his family members, must have had a tough time..

are his relatives mad???😡.. couldn't they read or listen the name Kinshuk??.. it sounds completely different na.. and wat type of relatives, they don't recognize their own relative person 🤔🥱

I never expected harshu to get into such situation.. but its really funny 🤣🤣
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Gawwwddd.. I almost had a heart attack readin your title.. 🥺  Heart is still beating rapidly.. 🤣 
silky_harshad thumbnail
vandy di i will kill you😡😡 main abhi ghar aayi, pc on kra aur tumne meri jaan nikal di😡 mujhe hert attack aa jata toh😡
😆
well phle main segment dekh loon😍
God bless harshad
mishti_17 thumbnail
Thanks for the update,Vandy... 🤗

And I dont understand his relatives.. 🤣 Gosh... 😆 Such an embarrassing situation to be in.. Your own relatives clarifying again and again whether he is married.. 🤣
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😊WoW Lovely Waiting for HARSHAD CHOPDA SBS 😉Thanks for the update,Vandy...❤️