Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek-- First to be approached

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Mahek Chahal says she was the first one to be approached for Bigg Boss 5!
Mahek Chahal says she was the first one to be approached for Bigg Boss 5!

(24mins ago)
Mahek Chahal, who happens to be a good friend of Salman Khan, had to leave the house last week. She heard about whatPooja Bedi had said about her friendship with Salman Khan, and the Norway actress has slammed Bedi. 

She says that people resented her bonding with the superstar and clarified that he did not bring her into the show.  She says, "It's very unfair. Please judge me for who I am. If Khan Sahib is a star and he happens to be my friend, then what is wrong in that? Is it my fault if he's my friend?"

She also told that she was approached for Bigg Boss last year but at that time she was in Norway as her Father's health was not good and she had met with an accident, so she asked them to approach her next year. She claims that she was the first one to be approached for the show.

About Pooja, Mahek said, "Who is Pooja Bedi? Wohi jo ek baar nominate hone ke baad 'Bigg Boss' se nikal gayi thi? Pooja Bedi had gone to the extent of chiding me for the way I spoke and conducted myself in the 'Bigg Boss' house. She probably resented the fact that I spoke the truth on her face and on the face of everyone in the house.

This is the way to punish someone who's honest. Does she really think herself intelligent? She has proved the contrary."

Well, it seems Pooja has got her answer and needs not say anything else regarding Mahek again.

Source: Santabanta.com

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

paras2zingaruSphallolaliaVAZ2011MahekFTWcs-07Shayari.Sad.But.True.khamosshhhsusan29-allizwell-Khushi.prerna4rishav

BWSweetu Goldie
BWSweetu
BWSweetu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
loved her reply on poobROFL

" "Who is Pooja Bedi? Wohi jo ek baar nominate hone ke baad 'Bigg Boss' se nikal gayi thi?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SukhSandhucrazy4fawadShayarialia.Sad.But.True.Khushi.prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Yeah.. Nice article.. Kudos to Mahek to say openly abt Bedi's nasty comments, but in a dignified way !

But you know 'Kutte ki doom kabhi seedhi nahi hoti'... I really dont think PoB will stop even after this !

PoB is SOOO dumb.. Doesnt get the point that barking again n again against Mahek's dignified answers, she is proving Mahek right only ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruSukhSandhucs-07aliaShayariKhushi..Sad.But.True.

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapbravo mehek for being fearless outside bb5
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I do not know why she keeps calling herself honest. There is no greatness and no honesty in always finding faults with others. Even when big criminals know that there is some kind of truth which, when revealed, would cause problems to others and not to themselves, then they will also reveal such truths. Do we call them honest?
(I am not calling Mahek a criminal but just giving an argument.)

Real greatness is in stating, listening to and accepting truth even if it is against oneself. But I noticed that when somebody wanted to say things against her, she was not ready to listen.

Moreover, she did not always say the right thing. Often she called her perception, and not the facts, as truth. There were  also times when she misinterpreted a person's words or acts, which is something not done by real honest people.

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Waow Clap acha hua PB ka mu kissi ne toh band kiya. I dont think PB understands the meaning of dignified and civil behavior which PM and Mahek displayed after coming out of house. PB is so obviously taking out her frustration of not being making the number f fans that PM and Mahek made...jealousy makes you do horrible things..she is ranting on and on LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alia

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top