time to publish a book on bajpayee's...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
how can a person learn about another person's house rules before even going there???is there some book in which bajpayee rules are published? it is better that they make such a book and give to navya for her to byheart and learn before entering that house next time...moreover, when one expects another family to understand their rules, they should learn to respect the other famiy's rules also...why did buadadi have to make such faces when navya was hugging her family members..??if she doesnt like it just keep quiet and accept it as their way of greeting each other...u cant make everyone like u itself...i found udibaba so much better than buadadi atleast today...he dint make faces while seeing navya hug, instead he smiled (dont know whether it meant that he dint mind the hugging so much)...waiting for anant to know what happened and how he will handle the situation...
Agree with u...One thing which i'm finding very strange is DA Sr.'s behavior. Why is she not responding to Navya? Atleast she can open her mouth n utter few words right. And its better not to speak anything about BD. yeah even i liked UB yesterday, he was acting normal ðŸ˜Š
haha .. nice post 😆 .. i think instead of making a book ( faltoo ke paise ) they should ake postrs for their own rules 😆 ( BAjPayees paramparz ) 😆

agree with the rest too ,,, BD 😡😡
nice post buddy. very well written. Agree BD crossed all her limits by makin sucha witch face, @least baba was better in his attitude bt BD s a nasty imprudent lady...
Nice post dear. Agree with you
agreee     nice post