14th Dec 2011 WU

sumisa91 Senior Member
sumisa91
sumisa91

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo
14th December 2011
Written Update

Epi starts with Jusamini crying about her hand burning because Rimjim (I think) put the tea near her phone. Chimti shouts at Rimjim telling her not to do housework as that's why accidents happen, she's throwing tantrums and crying etc. Rimjim says im sorry I didn't know you would burn ur hand whilst sleeping, Jusamini says u wouldn't know, come here, she then says now u will know what it feels like; she grabs her hand and tries to put it in the tea cup. Chimti is shouting to Jasmine to stop and so is Rimjim, but the doesn't listen, she succeeds in putting her hand in the tea, and smiles, Rimjim is crying, Chimti shouts at her and tells her it was an accident, she brought u breakfast and u were cruel to ur own sister. Jasmine shouts that this isn't the type of breakfast she eats anyway etc, Chimti shouts at her saying it won't hurt to eat this breakfast once, and you are just like gau! Who does this to their own sister, she's ur massis daughter, Jasmine replies yeh she's my massis daughter buts she's just like her mental father. Rimjim cries and says don't say things like that about my dad, Jasmine comes to her and says why shouldn't I say that, I will slap u hard, he's not a scientist anyway! She pushes her out of the room. Chimti stop Rimjim and says I will get u medicine, she applies it to her fingers, and Jasmine is watching and getting angrier. Chimti tells Rimjim to go and give her father breakfast. She leaves the room. Chimti goes o Jasmine and says I will apply medicine to ur hand too. Chimti says to her why do u curse so much, ur in a big house and have been brought up in a palace, if ur going to swear, use English words, not vegetables, Jasmine replies when I get angry only vegetable words come to my head. Chimti is thinking to herself, this is bound to happen for 3years I worked on a vegetable stall, it was going to affect the grandkids. Jasmine says Rimjim and her mental dad have made her mental too.

Someone is playing with an instrument, its Dhamroo, he is telling it to work properly. Rimjim walks in with the trolley of breakfast and is watching her dad from the door, getting emotional. She sorts herself out and walks in, she calls him, he says sorry I always get ur name wrong don't I, but I promise I will say it right from now on, she says its ok, the name ur calling me by sounds a bit like mums. He says bring the breakfast first then we will drink juice, she brings the chaani, he praises it. He tells her he has fixed her instruments, and tells her how he used to make the instruments with his own hands, and how he made a little instrument for Murli and a small one for Vehaan, when he was little. Rimjim is crying along with Dhamroo. Dhamroo then asks where Bharti is, Rimjim replies she went to the mandhir early this morning, he asks why she went so early, he gets up and looks at the calendar and sees it's the 12th, and he says that's why she's gone there.

There's someone in white, giving money to the poor at the mandhir.

Rimjim asks Dhamroo why choti maa goes to the mandhir every year on this date, Dhamroo is quiet, he turns around and says she has gone to get answers from God, she has never done anything wrong to anyone, so why did he do this to her? He has to answer her, how could God make such a mistake. He goes to his mandhir and lights a diya, he says to God, why 20years ago why did u ruin our family, why play such a game with us.

Scene goes back to the mandhir, someone is lighting a diya and praying, the diya is about to blow out, but she stops it before it does, suddenly she grabs some flowers places them at the mandhir. The girl is Bharti; she's dressed in all white, praying.

Rimjim sits next to Dhamroo and asks him what happened on that day, why does he and choti maa always upset. Dhamroo thinks to himself, he wishes he could tell her, but Bharti has stopped from telling her, I have stopped myself from talking about that day, how hw too wishes he could cry and talk about it, making his own pain less, but this horrible God ruined everything, and made us lose everything.

There's a flashback of when Mirdang shoots the gun, Mirdang says this was just a warning, u come any closer and the gun will be shot to ur son, he tells him to stay back. He then tells gau and Kartik to grab everything. Murli gets angry, he clenches his fist and comes forward holding the gun away and trying to grab Vehaan, Murli falls to the floor with Vehaan in his hands, Mirdang says your son is going to be dead now, he quickly stands up and calls Dhamroo, he throws Vehaan to Dhamroo, Mirdang in the meantime has shot Murli in the stomach, Bharti calls for Vehaan and then for Murli when she sees him shot. Mirdang shoots again, the whole family is shocked. Murli is teary eyed and standing looking at Mirdang, Bharti is shocked and keeps staring at Murli, and she calls him. Murli falls to the floor and Mirdang is smiling at the fact he has shot Murli, gau is shocked and they are being dragged away by the police.

Bharti runs to Murli's side, she grabs his head and tells someone to calls the doctor, Murli says no, it's too late, Bharti cries and says nothing will happen to u, we have to watch Vehaan grow up together! Murli says I am Thankful to God, for great parents, and for u and Vehaan that I got a great family (I think I cant hear properly!) he then says Bharti promise me u will give Vehaan both father and mother love, she says no, u have to give him the fathers love, he is holding her hand and Bharti is crying. He says I Love u Bharti, whilst looking at her and he stops breathing, his eyes are still open and he's looking right at her. She tries to wake him up and tells him to talk, she then tells Kamla and Bansi to wake him up, and she looks over at Vehaan and says look Vehaan is watching us, wake up. She then lets out one big scream MURLI JI!!!

Epi ends with Bharti at the Mandhir still praying.

Courtesy: Jas :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittkrassrudmilauaassshi.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Sumisa/Jas

This time, Chimpti's role seems different.  Previously, she was encouraging Gau to bleed the rest of her family dry.  This time, she's trying to maintain a peace b/w Rimjhim and Jasmine, both of whom have the same relationship to her.  Thankfully, Bharti doesn't have any daughters, or else, they'd have been treated just like Bharti was.  Also, Rimjhim seems to be the successor to Bharti in terms of being the mahaan beti in the family.  Or maybe the successor to Veena.

I also don't agree w/ Dumroo when he blames God for Bharti becoming widowed.  Bharti becoming widowed is something that ultimately she's solely responsible for.  Had she allowed Murli and others to kick out Mridala long ago on several occasions, he'd still be alive, and those 2 would have been @ Chimpti's home.  Bharti's insistence on forgiving them every one of their crimes is what led to this, and for that, Bharti richly deserves what happened to her.  Sorry if that seems harsh, but mahaan bahus pretty much design such things for themselves.

Dumroo catching Veehan was just unbelievable - it would have been more believable had one of the cops caught him.  Murli's death and that Matrix like bullet reminded me of Rupesh's death - bullet racing towards the victim, while he tries saving someone else.  Last time, Rupesh was pushing Murli out of the way while he took the bullet himself, this time, Murli pushed Veehan out of the way while he got shot.  So going by that, if the serial lasts long enough, next to be shot will be Veehan, while he's saving a child (son/nephew/daughter/niece) of his after he has acted long enough in this role.  If one doesn't want that to happen, just hope that the serial ends b4 then.

I thought they should have greyed Bharti's hair some more - just wearing a weird looking pair of glasses doesn't make her look older, she just looks more weird.  Rimjhim seems to have inherited both her father's looks, as well as brains, but her mom's earnestness.  Jasmine was right about scolding her, but needlessly sadistic.  And Chimpti - she doesn't seem so bad anymore, since everybody she's supervising is her own - Jasmine & Rimjhim.

Also, if Bharti went to the temple, where are Veehan & Akash - shouldn't they be observing the anniversary as well, or is it Bharti's tradition that none of them will know their father?  And has Bharti married Dumroo now - why does Rimjhim call her choti-ma instead of chachi?  Choti-ma would suggest that she is her father's 2nd wife or something, whereas chachi would be the right relationship.  But if Bharti's married to Dumroo, why would she dress up in all white?

Tomorrow's episode will be very interesting.  I can't wait to see what happened once Murli died, be it Veena's wedding, birth of Akash and Rimjhim, what happened to Jhumka, Kamala, Bansi and what ultimately happened to Mridala, Murari and Kartik.  Incidentally, Bharti's sadistic streak continues - banning Dumroo from telling their children what happened.  How is withholding all that info better for them?  Incidentally, I'd prefer if Mridala were dead than in jail.  Murari must have been thrilled - what he wanted throughout his life is finally achieved by Mridang
uaassshi Senior Member
uaassshi
uaassshi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thankx 4 the update,wat ever was the thing going the worst was Murli's death,man he was tooo good & I was crying so badly & still couldnt come out of it...But really anxious to know wat happened to all these ppl...
And I dont think Bharti remarried Dumroo coz he is in widows dress & hw can she marry him,she is only made 4 her Murli jee...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index