~Lavanya/Sana will be missed !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello πŸ˜ƒ

~Since everyone is making a post on anti La turning into a negative character ...

.. just wanted to say at the present point "I am gonna miss La/Sana πŸ˜­

~ I mean La was sucha a cute character.. she added some substance to the showπŸ‘πŸΌ

~ Her brain-less dialouges were soo funny sometimes πŸ˜† "Arnav ki daal"  "Papa ki daal"🀣
~ Her friendship with Khushi was so sweet πŸ˜³

~The RM mansion use to be lively cause of her and khushi !

*YOu are sincerly going to be missed Lavanya Kashyap *πŸ€—
Please come back as a positive character/friend β€οΈ
I will miss her too !!
I dont know why but i never hated her πŸ˜†
I m with teary eyes i ll miss her very much she turn a very simple n kind girl n best friend . Missing Her smile with cute dimples . ;-(;-(
Yes please dont turn her into some sort of Cliche! It's silly! What does she have to get revenge for??

Maybe she will come back to get revenge (God knows why) and THEN she will find out that Khushi sold her bangle to get plants for ASR in her name to get him to come back for her!

THEN maybe she will regret her "revenge mode" and realize her mistake! When she left the 1st time she had NO intention of coming back for revenge at all! What the H is going on now?

I DID want her to come back! I wanted her to return from London with a new man and come and invite the Raizada's for her wedding! She wanted to have her wedding in India, coz she wanted all her freinds in India to be at her wedding! THAT would have been fun to watch!

But this revenge stuff? I dont know? I am worried now! What are the CV's thinking!

i want lavanya's comeback with her husband...
what about jay bhanushali
Originally posted by Kamalika..

i want lavanya's comeback with her husband...
what about jay bhanushali

πŸ‘ that would be nice to watch :)
nah i dont think so i am gonna miss her! πŸ˜† i used to like her because she is pretty! but i wont miss her cause i dont think so that would be needed! ya after tomorrow that like turned into respect for her but not that i love her! never hated her! but she sometime ruined many ArHi moments..so now i am happy that she is going! dont care if she returns or not! πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by vampire_girl

nah i dont think so i am gonna miss her! πŸ˜† i used to like her because she is pretty! but i wont miss her cause i dont think so that would be needed! ya after tomorrow that like turned into respect for her but not that i love her! never hated her! but she sometime ruined many ArHi moments..so now i am happy that she is going! dont care if she returns or not! πŸ˜† 
she ruined the diwali ARHI moment for me...
Originally posted by khushisingh

Hello πŸ˜ƒ

~Since everyone is making a post on anti La turning into a negative character ...

.. just wanted to say at the present point "I am gonna miss La/Sana πŸ˜­

~ I mean La was sucha a cute character.. she added some substance to the showπŸ‘πŸΌ

~ Her brain-less dialouges were soo funny sometimes πŸ˜† "Arnav ki daal"  "Papa ki daal"🀣
~ Her friendship with Khushi was so sweet πŸ˜³

~The RM mansion use to be lively cause of her and khushi !

*YOu are sincerly going to be missed Lavanya Kashyap *πŸ€—
Please come back as a positive character/friend β€οΈ

AWWW YA SHE WILL B MISSED IN THE SHOW😭😳
I HOPE CVS DUN TURN  HER NEAGATIVE😳😳😳