TUM KHAAS HO, TUM DIL KE PAAS HO!!!!

Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
15th december 2011 is the very date fixed for the last telecast of PKYEK. We all have known this fact since many days. But inspite of the fact that we know it's gonna off air today, are we prepared??

May be some of us are prepared and indeed very relieved that it's ending at last. But, i don't know why i'm finding it very hard to bid adieu to my PKYEK.

U know why?

I'm a bit emotional. And PKYEK is the only show i followed from the very first episode till date. Whenever i like a show i feel a pull towards it automatically and the same thing happened when i watched the very first promo of the show. Gradually i developed a bond with each character (most importantly the lead pair ABHIYA) I even cried when my most hated characters died. eg. Panchi, jeh, sid..
And after a while it became a part of my life. Watching Pkyek was like my everyday dose of food and water. I just couldn't live without it. Watching abhiya romance was like a breath of fresh air. So, now when i see the pics of those initial days, the video of those wonderful abhiya moments my eyes fills with tears, i feel nostalgic.

I joined the forum just two months ago, in 15th october. So i haven't got the chance to make friends with every one. I don't know whether my feelings matter to anyone or not, but, i just had to make this post. Because i don't make a post so often, but if i don't make one today i will regret it for life.

Pkyek gave me some special moments to enjoy, it helped me to forget some of my everyday tensions, but sometimes gave me headache too. But still it will be the best show i ever watched and i'm very happy wid the beautiful happy ending my ABHIYA got. They deserve it...

At last i just wanna say that
i'll miss you PKYEK.
Losing u will be like losing a part of my life.
U will always be in my heart.

Love you ABHIYA. ❤️
Love you PKYEK. ❤️

PS: I know some of you will think that i'm an emotional fool, but i just don't care. Because today i just had to speak my heart out.
I'll miss my forum frnds too.

PSS: The title of the topic is from the first and mesmerizing dance of Abhiya 'kuch khaas hain kuch paas hain'
pkyek tum bhi mere liye khaas ho, mere dill ke bohut paas ho..
❤️

PSSS: Sorry for the long and pakao essay guys.. 😊Edited by Dikshi92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The last epi was awesome. Mind blowing. And the most memorable scene was abhiya dream sequence. When abhay rememberd all their past romantic moments i just couldn't hold back my tears.

It was very sad to bid adieu to my favourite show but it was also very great to see Abhiya's happy ending...

Wish u a very happy married life ABHIYA.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

GUYS, PLZ DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON THE EPISODE... 😊
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post. Dikshi.

And no matter how new a member you are you will always remain our friend

TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey diksh r u leaving da forum?
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
THANKSSS 4 Sharinggg
nice post dear
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was  a beautiful post ...i feel exactly what you are feeling , honey...pkyek was my daily dose of everyday life too...it became a part of me...i echo your sentiments..and of course your feelings matter,stupid girl!  😆...what made you think otherwise? hmm? 😛 [ sorry mein humesha bakwaas karti reheti hoon.aadat se majboor! 😃 ] please don't leave the forum...we all are remaining and are reliving all the previous scenes of pkyek together till this forum gets locked..so please stay? 😳
Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dikski

really will pkyk a lot
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nyc post !!!

AbhIya will alwaz remain in our heart...

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well done.
You are as important part of this family like others...keep writing.
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will miss PYKEK too.. It had become an eternal part of my life and not a single day would go without watching PYKEK except for few episodes in the middle when Maithili had come in... 
Awesome story, wonderful actors... Love u all and miss u all.

Will miss all this forum friends too. Best Wishes to All.