Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Surya's scenes are a killer!! (Page 2)

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I would love to do Usmrasul's job!!  <3 <3 

Agree with everyone. I don't think im ever going to get over these scenes, they are showing. 

AND Ohh yeah, i get soo :( when the scene switches to Ammaji...
But there are fans of Ammaji's story and the delhi setting. (i cannot believe this but i have read a few posts saying they want more of those scenes). SO i guess the CV's have to keep a balance. 

But i still like to moan and say, keep the camera on Surya and Jhanvi as much as possible director sahib!!!

OMG this was just the first night, 4 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234vrashali10aska123Rams3697darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I am dying to watch their scene now... Why they show Param and Surya scene in precap, if they would have shown eye-lock between those two, it would have been like one more bonanza...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234Rams3697sujji0609

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
agree with all of u guys...todays surya & jhanvi  scenes were soo awesome...Day DreamingWinkHeartHeart

The way surya stared at jhanvi when she entered his room...& in back jhanvi's sweet looks towards ssurya were too good...they two were looking at eachother without even blinking their eyes...until hira bhai intterupted them...aww they look awesome there...HeartHeart

when hira bhai left leaving jhanvi in surya's room..there was a deep silence in that room..& surya was not understanding what to do...he was just trying to hide his conciousness...by holding a chair as a support..that scene was soo cute...however when jhanvi spoke out he just goes on listening to her...& feels like jhanvi has touched his heart by her words...& i even felt he was more effected by the words that...now surya is the 2nd name of trust for her...

The background song was really awesome..& lovely...it suited them very well...there eyelock scenes were too good...they really share a good chemistry...Day Dreaming

they both feel awkward what to do...in that same room...when surya went & sat on his bed..(he was sitting at the very end of his bed..holding the bed end..aww he really looks cute there...WinkDay Dreaming)...when jhanvi was hesitatingly sits on the same bed..i thought surya would get up from there...but thank god he doesn't do anything like that...totally surya looks sooo cute today...Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234aska123survi035Nanhi_Angeldarshana23sujji0609

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
my god...i agree with everyone--i just don't hav he energy to like everyones post :-P
surya rana rantej singh was so shy today awww
if his heart rate increases one of them buttons will fly right off!!!
can't wait for tomorrow :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697survi035darshana23sujji0609

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya3697

when jhanvi was hesitatingly sits on the same bed..i thought surya would get up from there...but thank god he doesn't do anything like that...totally surya looks sooo cute today...Day Dreaming

i was also thinking same..   he was uncomfort sitting ther lik tht.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

I would love to do Usmrasul's job!!  <3 <3 

Agree with everyone. I don't think im ever going to get over these scenes, they are showing. 

AND Ohh yeah, i get soo :( when the scene switches to Ammaji...
But there are fans of Ammaji's story and the delhi setting. (i cannot believe this but i have read a few posts saying they want more of those scenes). SO i guess the CV's have to keep a balance. 

But i still like to moan and say, keep the camera on Surya and Jhanvi as much as possible director sahib!!!

OMG this was just the first night, 4 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it hasn't started yetEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by survi035

First of all im happy that Surya did not react to what Param was saying. Im glad he was on Jhanvi's side despite the emotional bond Param was trying to create. 

NOW THAN ...

OMG!!! 

Surya's scenes today. OMG he was blushing!!!

The minute the door closed, he was about to faint!! being locked up with a girl was too much for him. AND WAS IT JUST ME OR WAS HE ACTUALLY CHECKING JHANVI OUT TODAY (wooohooo)!!!

The eye lock almost killed me! His expressions were soo soft today...like its impossible to describe how cute he reacted. The way he kept staring at Jhanvi in silence and than when she breaks the silence and he realises that hes been staring at her...the way he jumps alil and than grabs a hold of the chair for support. AND THE CUTEST THING HE DID WAS when he sat on the farrr end of the "SINGLE BED" (goshhh he needs a bigger bed now). It was soo majorly sweet. SURYA SHY IS DEFINITELY THE BEST TYPE OF SURYA!!!!

The fact that he managed to pull off the whole scene soo well, soo perfectly WAS AMAZING!

P.s Surya is falling in love...fast!  I wonder what the sleeping arrangements they will come up with!? and im glad that Jhanvi realises that she has got a special spot for Surya. 

Time to replay the todays (surya) scenes again...! :-)

Ohh and (USMA) Surya's shirt's buttons today were about to rip off. I even saw a flash of his chest. 

fully agree wid u... The way he kept staring at Jhanvi in silence and than when she breaks the silence and he realises that hes been staring at her...  
bechara kaa man hi nahin thaa janvi ki upar se aankhe uthaane kaa..WinkEmbarrassed

friends..
  JaYa scenes are a feast for the eyes...Embarrassed  kaash vaqt yahin ruk jaata..WinkBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aska123Rams3697survi035sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I completely agree with all the posts...Big smile Surya-Janvi scenes were awesome today...Heart soft corners for each other are in full swing...Blushing also they are beginning to realise that they are in love...Day Dreaming.

between i wonder what was Surya writing in his diary...Day Dreaming.. about his feelings???Blushing maybe ine day Janvi would accidently read them and realise how much Surya loves her...Day Dreaming...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697survi035sudhalata1

Go to top