Surya's scenes are a killer!!

Posted: 12 years ago
First of all im happy that Surya did not react to what Param was saying. Im glad he was on Jhanvi's side despite the emotional bond Param was trying to create. 

NOW THAN ...

OMG!!! 

Surya's scenes today. OMG he was blushing!!!

The minute the door closed, he was about to faint!! being locked up with a girl was too much for him. AND WAS IT JUST ME OR WAS HE ACTUALLY CHECKING JHANVI OUT TODAY (wooohooo)!!!

The eye lock almost killed me! His expressions were soo soft today...like its impossible to describe how cute he reacted. The way he kept staring at Jhanvi in silence and than when she breaks the silence and he realises that hes been staring at her...the way he jumps alil and than grabs a hold of the chair for support. AND THE CUTEST THING HE DID WAS when he sat on the farrr end of the "SINGLE BED" (goshhh he needs a bigger bed now). It was soo majorly sweet. SURYA SHY IS DEFINITELY THE BEST TYPE OF SURYA!!!!

The fact that he managed to pull off the whole scene soo well, soo perfectly WAS AMAZING!

P.s Surya is falling in love...fast!  I wonder what the sleeping arrangements they will come up with!? and im glad that Jhanvi realises that she has got a special spot for Surya. 

Time to replay the todays (surya) scenes again...! :-)

Ohh and (USMA) Surya's shirt's buttons today were about to rip off. I even saw a flash of his chest. 

Yes Survi it was perfect...The powerful Surya lost for words😲it was amusing to see the akwardness. loved him totally but i too have a complaint about that shirt of his. Yesterday the shirt he was wearing while playing the conch was good enough. Why dont they continue with that😕

Didnt want the episode to end  but all good things come to an end sigh!!!! hopefully they show some more of surya and Jhanvi. I'm not intrested in some villager playing sherlock holmes following Ammaji😡 ONLY SURYA AND JHANVI PLEASE😳
grrr...that white shirt...if it doesnt tear off soon, i guess someone has to go to the set and tear it off so he wont be wearing that again 
Originally posted by usmrasul

grrr...that white shirt...if it doesnt tear off soon, i guess someone has to go to the set and tear it off so he wont be wearing that again 

Sumi please do the honors...we all will be thankful to u😉 btw what r u doing on the forum ??😲no office??😕
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Sumi please do the honors...we all will be thankful to u😉 btw what r u doing on the forum ??😲no office??😕

mera core leave hai😃
Originally posted by usmrasul

🤣 Itana discuss karoge... to surely wo shirt ek din phat hi jaayega...😆
Originally posted by darshana23

🤣 Itana discuss karoge... to surely wo shirt ek din phat hi jaayega...😆

discuss nahi lagegi...woh shirt pehneke kaps ekbaar chest expandar use karneki kosis kore toh uoh phat jayegi😆

but i have serious complain against that shirt and that jelled hair...disgusting
u have complain for gelled hair too??????? Ohh god!! will u ever stop ur complain list???
I would love to do Usmrasul's job!!  <3 <3 

Agree with everyone. I don't think im ever going to get over these scenes, they are showing. 

AND Ohh yeah, i get soo :( when the scene switches to Ammaji...
But there are fans of Ammaji's story and the delhi setting. (i cannot believe this but i have read a few posts saying they want more of those scenes). SO i guess the CV's have to keep a balance. 

But i still like to moan and say, keep the camera on Surya and Jhanvi as much as possible director sahib!!!

OMG this was just the first night, 4 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am dying to watch their scene now... Why they show Param and Surya scene in precap, if they would have shown eye-lock between those two, it would have been like one more bonanza...