India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Surya's scenes are a killer!!

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
First of all im happy that Surya did not react to what Param was saying. Im glad he was on Jhanvi's side despite the emotional bond Param was trying to create. 

NOW THAN ...

OMG!!! 

Surya's scenes today. OMG he was blushing!!!

The minute the door closed, he was about to faint!! being locked up with a girl was too much for him. AND WAS IT JUST ME OR WAS HE ACTUALLY CHECKING JHANVI OUT TODAY (wooohooo)!!!

The eye lock almost killed me! His expressions were soo soft today...like its impossible to describe how cute he reacted. The way he kept staring at Jhanvi in silence and than when she breaks the silence and he realises that hes been staring at her...the way he jumps alil and than grabs a hold of the chair for support. AND THE CUTEST THING HE DID WAS when he sat on the farrr end of the "SINGLE BED" (goshhh he needs a bigger bed now). It was soo majorly sweet. SURYA SHY IS DEFINITELY THE BEST TYPE OF SURYA!!!!

The fact that he managed to pull off the whole scene soo well, soo perfectly WAS AMAZING!

P.s Surya is falling in love...fast!  I wonder what the sleeping arrangements they will come up with!? and im glad that Jhanvi realises that she has got a special spot for Surya. 

Time to replay the todays (surya) scenes again...! :-)

Ohh and (USMA) Surya's shirt's buttons today were about to rip off. I even saw a flash of his chest. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

JFFPaisleyHIMIYAvienna234vrashali10tasharoseRams3697sudhalata1Juna04thesaint148Nanhi_Angelrani-luckidarshana23sujji0609_Poulomi_

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Yes Survi it was perfect...The powerful Surya lost for wordsShockedit was amusing to see the akwardness. loved him totally but i too have a complaint about that shirt of his. Yesterday the shirt he was wearing while playing the conch was good enough. Why dont they continue with thatConfused

Didnt want the episode to end Ouch but all good things come to an endOuch sigh!!!! hopefully they show some more of surya and Jhanvi. I'm not intrested in some villager playing sherlock holmes following AmmajiAngry ONLY SURYA AND JHANVI PLEASEEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234vrashali10Rams3697survi035Juna04darshana23sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
grrr...that white shirt...if it doesnt tear off soon, i guess someone has to go to the set and tear it off so he wont be wearing that again 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234Rams3697survi035sudhalata1Juna04darshana23sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

grrr...that white shirt...if it doesnt tear off soon, i guess someone has to go to the set and tear it off so he wont be wearing that again 

Sumi please do the honors...we all will be thankful to uWink btw what r u doing on the forum ??Shockedno office??Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Sumi please do the honors...we all will be thankful to uWink btw what r u doing on the forum ??Shockedno office??Confused

mera core leave haiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

ROFL Itana discuss karoge... to surely wo shirt ek din phat hi jaayega...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234Rams3697sudhalata1Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

ROFL Itana discuss karoge... to surely wo shirt ek din phat hi jaayega...LOL

discuss nahi lagegi...woh shirt pehneke kaps ekbaar chest expandar use karneki kosis kore toh uoh phat jayegiLOL

but i have serious complain against that shirt and that jelled hair...disgusting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
u have complain for gelled hair too??????? Ohh god!! will u ever stop ur complain list???

Go to top