Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dnt believe tha La will turn negatv - jst rumour

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess its just the speculation on the article's part that La will become negative...coz this serial has never followed the predictable path...so dnt think they'll do that...if they had to do that,they wont have shown her so matured in ystrday's epi...

Moreover i feel she'll end up contributing to the Arhi reltn before leaving...Arnav finally wont have to hide behind a fake relation to express wat he feels for Khushi...same for Khsuhi !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Let me put some ghee & shakkar (sugarfree) in your mouth!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what rumor...where there any articles stating that she will turn negative...

i thought she will, but that was just a speculation
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
but hw can they turn hernegative...she herself is responsible for this mess...ASR never said he loves her...moreover she only was in the denial mode...and she only accepted the decision of leaving...so no point of becoming negative
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa me also think she won't
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its juz to add spice , to d artcle.. i guess..
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah, i agree with you, if they wanted to bring her back as a vamp then they wouldn't have showed her being mature about it, instead they could have humilited her. but they showed LA realizing that it was part her fault and that she knew some where it wasn't right. they didn't make it dramatic but really sensitive and underplayed in a good way. maybe she may seem like a vamp if she comes back but only to bring ARHI together when the are having their misunderstandings track.
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 wish what you say is just true
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
also she told arnav tht he shd never be guilty for his this behaviour with her...
so no chance la becoming negative...always seen in all these articles...the last two lines will never happen...it is just adding spice to the message...

and yes she will play some part i believe to connect arhi..
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes cuz Sana Khan herself told that she isnt sure, so cv's are just thinking, it isn't confirmed, and IPKKND never does what usual serials do or rather what we expect, so fingers crossed, La please don't turn negative!