Written update 15th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya is reading a file...😍 Param comes to him...🤢 Surya ignores and pretends to search for something in his wardrobe...😍. Param asks him why did you slap me??? 🤢you are my elder brother ... but you behaved as if you were my enemy...🤢 Surya gets angry😍 and turns to tell something... ❤️ He shouts i know she was your wife... but you forgot that she's a woman...👏 she's a living creature... 👏and what you committed was a sin...😎 

Param starts crying...😆 he tells she betrayed me... she lied to me that i had a problem... 🤢Surya remembers colliding with Param and Janvi telling she saved herself...😍 Param continues i was going to commit suicide but i got to know the truth so i took my revenge...🤢 Surya shouts back i don't wish to know who was right or wrong...😆 but i don't approve of your ways...😃. if you want to win a woman ... win her heart not her body...😍 and remember yesterday i just slapped you because i remembered you were my brother...❤️ but next time i won't think that and you would be dead for sure...👏Param looks down sad...😆 Janvi is hearing everything outside... she gets teary... 😍

She  stands near God and tells what;s happening with me... 😍why am i becoming weak when i see Surya... ❤️am i falling in love with him??? ❤️she prays to God that not to make her weak...😭 she's here to take revenge and she'll do it...😊 Rana comes to her .. he takes the aarti...🤢and fakes that he felt bad about yesterday...😡and reminds her that she has to live in Surya's room for 5 days..😊 he tells she has to be like Menaka to break Vishwamitra from his Brahmachari tag..😆 a wife can do anything... she can get him out of his trance...🤢 Kuldeep's boyfriend hears this... 😆

Kuldeep is humming music...😆when his boyfriend starts packing his bags and tells he's going away...😆Kuldeep slaps him and tells him you won't leave me...😊 even though i have to fake in front of the world that i'm Janvi's husband but only his boyfriend has the place in his heart...😊 Kuldeep's boyfriend agrees to stay back...😊

Heera asks Janvi to get ready to go to Surya's room...😊 Janvi looks determined😊[seems like she's now going to play a game with Surya]Surya is writing a diary... 😍when someone knocks the door...😊 he quickly keeps it inside the drawer😆 and asks them to come in...😊 Janvi comes to Surya's room welldressed...😃 Surya and Janvi keep staring at each other...😍. Heera is highly amused...😆 he coughs and tells this is truly a match made in heaven...😛. hope you be happy forever...😃 and leaves..😊 both Surya & Janvi feel awkward... ☺️Surya catches the end of the chair and looks down... 😳while Janvi holds both her hands together...😳 she finally opens up..😊. she's again being genuine to him... 😆

she tells when he told her how much he hates women the other day she was very angry...😊but yesterday she realised how much he respects them...😊. yesterday she saw 2 forms of him as her husband...😍 the way you protected me... ❤️gave me the courage...❤️.and remained with me... ❤️for that she knows saying mere thanks is not enough but still she wishes to say thanks...😍. she tells thanks for making me realise that there is someone in this place who is with her...❤️ who would come to help her after hearing one sound from her... ❤️for her now Surya is the 2nd name for trust...😍 they share an eyelock...☺️ and a full song plays in the background...😍.[i would say it was a perfect song to define their feelings.. 👍🏼]

"ham tumse na kuch keh paye... Tum hamse na kuch keh paye.. 
Lagta hai darr yeh baat yeh dil ki... dil mein na reh jaaye..."
❤️.❤️.❤️.❤️.❤️

They remember all their sweet moments together from lifting to ointment to covering her to catching her hand...❤️.❤️.❤️.❤️. Janvi tells i don't know what you think of our relationship... 😳but you have earned a bigger place for yourself in my heart...❤️..Surya feels awkward he sits at one corner of the bed...😳 😆Janvi also sits...  😍later she also feels awkward and sits at another extreme corner of the bed...😍😆

That man who is after the lady's life locks the door of the house and hides the key at the door's entrance under a sack😡 he leaves ... Ammaji comes there... 😃

Precap - Ammaji has freed that lady and taking her away... 😃one villager sees this...🤢 he wonders what Ammaji is doing with that lady... somethings fishy... 🤢
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Thanx Sujji for the update. Even after watching the show i wait for ur updates😃 u make it so intresting👏 

awww...the akwardness of Surya and Jhanvi was sooo❤️😍❤️. Nice song to convey the emotions. Jhanvi may be faking it for the moment but she will fall for Surya. absolutely loved it. Was waiting for more but yeh beech mein ammaji kahan se aa gayi😡
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Thanx Sujji for the update. Even after watching the show i wait for ur updates😃 u make it so intresting👏 

awww...the akwardness of Surya and Jhanvi was sooo❤️😍❤️. Nice song to convey the emotions. Jhanvi may be faking it for the moment but she will fall for Surya. absolutely loved it. Was waiting for more but yeh beech mein ammaji kahan se aa gayi😡

awww thanks a lot dii... 🤗 yes dii she's in love with him... she accepted the fact... ❤️but now she might play a game ...😳.. but she couldn't help being genuine yet again with him...😆coz the song not only conveyed Surya's emotions but hers as well... 😍 
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Thanx Sujji for the update. Even after watching the show i wait for ur updates😃 u make it so intresting👏   Sujji I have the same thing to say...  you a  seasoned writer now👏

I feel that Jhanvi wants to fake it bec she has a mission to accomplish but her emotions fail her and she really falls for Surya everytime she comes near him...
Besides I feel that Surya had tears in his eyes when she said Surya means trust or faith to her.  Her words were affecting him and Jhanvi too was getting affected by his responses...   What we are witnessing is the process of falling in love between Surya and Jhanvi😍

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Too good update yaar. Param will be damn jealous seeing janvi surya together. His brother is getting that what he wants
mallika21890 thumbnail
today's epi was too gud..!!!!!!!
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today's episode was awesome...❤️😍...surya didn't support param..this time also..instead he has been on jhanvi's side this time also...liked him him very much today...& jhanvi listening to this her real emotions were out today...she has real feelings for him...but she may have decided to show fake feelings for surya...but she cant stop herself for much time...to love surya(genuially)
darshana23 thumbnail
why I missed to catch epi... dying to watch this epi now...
Sujju, big thanks for update!
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update..😛 thnx

loved JaYa scenes.. and background music was also nice😉 Surya was blushing😳

funniest part was Kuldeep- Chamkeela conversation.. 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!