India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Written update 15th dec 2011

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Surya is reading a file...Day Dreaming Param comes to him...Dead Surya ignores and pretends to search for something in his wardrobe...Day Dreaming. Param asks him why did you slap me??? Deadyou are my elder brother ... but you behaved as if you were my enemy...Dead Surya gets angryDay Dreaming and turns to tell something... Heart He shouts i know she was your wife... but you forgot that she's a woman...Clap she's a living creature... Clapand what you committed was a sin...Cool 

Param starts crying...LOL he tells she betrayed me... she lied to me that i had a problem... DeadSurya remembers colliding with Param and Janvi telling she saved herself...Day Dreaming Param continues i was going to commit suicide but i got to know the truth so i took my revenge...Dead Surya shouts back i don't wish to know who was right or wrong...LOL but i don't approve of your ways...Big smile. if you want to win a woman ... win her heart not her body...Day Dreaming and remember yesterday i just slapped you because i remembered you were my brother...Heart but next time i won't think that and you would be dead for sure...ClapParam looks down sad...LOL Janvi is hearing everything outside... she gets teary... Day Dreaming

She  stands near God and tells what;s happening with me... Day Dreamingwhy am i becoming weak when i see Surya... Heartam i falling in love with him??? Heartshe prays to God that not to make her weak...Cry she's here to take revenge and she'll do it...Smile Rana comes to her .. he takes the aarti...Deadand fakes that he felt bad about yesterday...Angryand reminds her that she has to live in Surya's room for 5 days..Smile he tells she has to be like Menaka to break Vishwamitra from his Brahmachari tag..LOL a wife can do anything... she can get him out of his trance...Dead Kuldeep's boyfriend hears this... LOL

Kuldeep is humming music...LOLwhen his boyfriend starts packing his bags and tells he's going away...LOLKuldeep slaps him and tells him you won't leave me...Smile even though i have to fake in front of the world that i'm Janvi's husband but only his boyfriend has the place in his heart...Smile Kuldeep's boyfriend agrees to stay back...Smile

Heera asks Janvi to get ready to go to Surya's room...Smile Janvi looks determinedSmile[seems like she's now going to play a game with SuryaOuch]Surya is writing a diary... Day Dreamingwhen someone knocks the door...Smile he quickly keeps it inside the drawerLOL and asks them to come in...Smile Janvi comes to Surya's room welldressed...Big smile Surya and Janvi keep staring at each other...Day Dreaming. Heera is highly amused...LOL he coughs and tells this is truly a match made in heaven...Tongue. hope you be happy forever...Big smile and leaves..Smile both Surya & Janvi feel awkward... BlushingSurya catches the end of the chair and looks down... Embarrassedwhile Janvi holds both her hands together...Embarrassed she finally opens up..Smile. she's again being genuine to him... LOL

she tells when he told her how much he hates women the other day she was very angry...Smilebut yesterday she realised how much he respects them...Smile. yesterday she saw 2 forms of him as her husband...Day Dreaming the way you protected me... Heartgave me the courage...Heart.and remained with me... Heartfor that she knows saying mere thanks is not enough but still she wishes to say thanks...Day Dreaming. she tells thanks for making me realise that there is someone in this place who is with her...Heart who would come to help her after hearing one sound from her... Heartfor her now Surya is the 2nd name for trust...Day Dreaming they share an eyelock...Blushing and a full song plays in the background...Day Dreaming.[i would say it was a perfect song to define their feelings.. Thumbs Up]

"ham tumse na kuch keh paye... Tum hamse na kuch keh paye.. 
Lagta hai darr yeh baat yeh dil ki... dil mein na reh jaaye..."
Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart

They remember all their sweet moments together from lifting to ointment to covering her to catching her hand...Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart. Janvi tells i don't know what you think of our relationship... Embarrassedbut you have earned a bigger place for yourself in my heart...Heart..Surya feels awkward he sits at one corner of the bed...Embarrassed LOLJanvi also sits...  Day Dreaminglater she also feels awkward and sits at another extreme corner of the bed...Day DreamingLOL

That man who is after the lady's life locks the door of the house and hides the key at the door's entrance under a sackAngry he leaves ... Ammaji comes there... Big smile

Precap - Ammaji has freed that lady and taking her away... Big smileone villager sees this...Dead he wonders what Ammaji is doing with that lady... somethings fishy... Dead

Edited by sujji0609 - 15 December 2011 at 2:27am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsayourmittushakiran patelrani_mahcirkrassmomsx3anushkhavir123swarajgirfnaticanna_88thuri123shiny3natasha.senapatilyourachnadhodi713vienna234beeangel11sanyogitaprcvrashali10one2nonezanabegAbhiAniRams3697usmrasulshivani003saaniakhJuna04anna44thejazzgaldarshana23tiny15nikita_88

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Thanx Sujji for the update. Even after watching the show i wait for ur updatesBig smile u make it so intrestingClap 

awww...the akwardness of Surya and Jhanvi was soooHeartDay DreamingHeart. Nice song to convey the emotions. Jhanvi may be faking it for the moment but she will fall for Surya. absolutely loved it. Was waiting for more but yeh beech mein ammaji kahan se aa gayiAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234vrashali10aska123Rams3697Juna04anna44darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Thanx Sujji for the update. Even after watching the show i wait for ur updatesBig smile u make it so intrestingClap 

awww...the akwardness of Surya and Jhanvi was soooHeartDay DreamingHeart. Nice song to convey the emotions. Jhanvi may be faking it for the moment but she will fall for Surya. absolutely loved it. Was waiting for more but yeh beech mein ammaji kahan se aa gayiAngry
awww thanks a lot dii... Hug yes dii she's in love with him... she accepted the fact... Heartbut now she might play a game ...Embarrassed.. but she couldn't help being genuine yet again with him...LOLcoz the song not only conveyed Surya's emotions but hers as well... Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vrashali10Rams3697sudhalata1

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Thanx Sujji for the update. Even after watching the show i wait for ur updatesBig smile u make it so intrestingClap   Sujji I have the same thing to say...  you a  seasoned writer nowClap

I feel that Jhanvi wants to fake it bec she has a mission to accomplish but her emotions fail her and she really falls for Surya everytime she comes near him...
Besides I feel that Surya had tears in his eyes when she said Surya means trust or faith to her.  Her words were affecting him and Jhanvi too was getting affected by his responses...   What we are witnessing is the process of falling in love between Surya and JhanviDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vrashali10Rams3697sudhalata1Nanhi_Angelsujji0609

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Too good update yaar. Param will be damn jealous seeing janvi surya together. His brother is getting that what he wants

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697sujji0609

mallika21890 Newbie
mallika21890
mallika21890

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
today's epi was too gud..!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697sujji0609

Rams3697 Goldie
Rams3697
Rams3697

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
today's episode was awesome...HeartDay Dreaming...surya didn't support param..this time also..instead he has been on jhanvi's side this time also...liked him him very much today...& jhanvi listening to this her real emotions were out today...she has real feelings for him...but she may have decided to show fake feelings for surya...but she cant stop herself for much time...to love surya(genuially)

vrashali10aska123sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
why I missed to catch epi... dying to watch this epi now...
Sujju, big thanks for update!

Rams3697sudhalata1sujji0609

Go to top