CVS,DONT MAKE LAVANYA VAMP - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the post!!! Pleasee don't ruin her character!! Maybe a track with her and that other cousin of Arnav/Aakash? Pleaseee! Let the side characters remain, big happy shappy family is always fun! 
IronyDied thumbnail
la and vamp?🤣 does she have that much brain? i wonder! 🤔🤣 dont worry yaar! thats not a confirm news anyways! 😆
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with Kamalika.
It will not suit her character at all.Really hope it doesnt happen .She can comeback as Khushi's friend but not as a vamp.Thats so not happening !!
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and me too.. dn't want that pretty girl in a negative roll... I like this show bcoz there is no need for a villain.. here the leads themselves do that through hate n love mix... bring her back someway as a friend or well wisher but not as vamp... sana khan deserves a good role... more over CVS u hav shown her transformation from one extreme to other don't spoil people's belief in a change n make urs another silly soap... this is my kind request...
jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
if they will show lavanya as a vamp in future then 1ly d real hard work of kushi to change lavanya will b in vain.so think cvs. bcoz kushi play a pivotal role in lavanya life than asr. she really moulds her a lot and make her as a very sweet girl. now i wiil really wait to watch for 1 scene , final farewell scene between kushi and lavanya bcoz friendship bonding is 1 of the greatest bonding in the world, i hope 2 sanz must rock in the scene. 
..Apz.. thumbnail
u r right kamalika👍🏼...if the cvs wanted her to be a vamp then y did they show such a matured reaction from la to the breakup...had she got angry or jealous of khushi...or spiteful at arnav...then OK😕...but now...shes too sweet to be a vamp...😵
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u..Seriously i dnt want her as a vamp.. It ll b like so common..instead i hope they make her positive and make her help khushi.. If they make her neg again then wat s d use f d transformatn they hav shown..Edited by mythili2 - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah agree with Kamalika! This Vamp stuff is total garbage! Someone in another post said ASR will use her to make Khushi jelouse again??

WHAT THE H? Is all I have to say to that! Pathetic!

TRP baba Kuch Karo! TRP's will SINK if they intrdouce a track like this!
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This will also destroy the charm of the character as well as the show.  If la turns in to -ve then this will be like the other serials.  She can have a good life with her soulmate istead of hanging around ASR's life.