Bigg Boss Season 5

fARAH ALI KHAN SETS PB STRAIGHT !

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@poojabeditweets "truth" is a perception. What may be the truth to someone is a lie to another.. Better to not comment when one cannot vouch for the character of a friend one has just got to know. All will be revealed in good time. Maybe I'm wrong about Sky but then maybe I'm right. Let's wait and watch. ?

To those out here who think I'm dissing @poojabeditweets for her support of Sky, that's not true. I believe being friends means u are allowed to disagree with them too. I respect her decision though I may not agree with it. Maybe Sky is a good friend to her even though I may not like his behaviour. It doesn't mean that I have to befriend my friends friend. Each has their own equation. But what I am totally against is the hate tweets you send Pooja. pl tell me what is the difference between Sky's behavior in the house against women & yours towards Pooja when you abuse her for taking his side?

this was pb reply 

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
@FarahKhanAli thank you darling FA! For your logical, balanced and no nonsense tweet :) hugggs! So touched!

farah ali khan maybe a nobody to us 
but she has 160 000 followers compared to the RICH and FAMOUS POOJA BEDIs 16 000
oh the irony ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is delusional abt herself thats the only thing bad fr her :/ 
crazy4fawad thumbnail
great! farah shows signs of a true friend and is speakin cleatrly abt what she thinks and not blindly sayin yes to her frnd! i like that! she is anyways a well knwn jewellery designer n also hrithik sis -in-law if i m not mistaken. 😊😊 
PB shud learn a thing or two from her in tersm of matured opinions!πŸ˜‰
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
farah ko spineless bolne lag gayi hogi poob, bechari ne darr ke tweet kar diya
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

@poojabeditweets "truth" is a perception. What may be the truth to someone is a lie to another.. Better to not comment when one cannot vouch for the character of a friend one has just got to know. All will be revealed in good time. Maybe I'm wrong about Sky but then maybe I'm right. Let's wait and watch. ?

To those out here who think I'm dissing @poojabeditweets for her support of Sky, that's not true. I believe being friends means u are allowed to disagree with them too. I respect her decision though I may not agree with it. Maybe Sky is a good friend to her even though I may not like his behaviour. It doesn't mean that I have to befriend my friends friend. Each has their own equation. But what I am totally against is the hate tweets you send Pooja. pl tell me what is the difference between Sky's behavior in the house against women & yours towards Pooja when you abuse her for taking his side?

this was pb reply 

@FarahKhanAli thank you darling FA! For your logical, balanced and no nonsense tweet :) hugggs! So touched!

but she has 160 000 followers compared to the RICH and FAMOUS POOJA BEDIs 16 000
oh the irony ! 

I wished Farah would have mentioned what is the difference between Sky and Poojas behaviour against women and yours towards them when the fans use the same language as they both use when they speak or tweet
poppycock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

this was pb reply 

oh the irony ! 

lol and our politicians would have millions of followers, as would any pin-up calendar girl. Now if that's your definition of who has greater credibility and honor, go for itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

farah Khan sounds like a woman dumped. As they say, hell hath no fury like a woman dumped.πŸ˜†
MahekFTW thumbnail
Originally posted by: adinats07

I wished Farah would have mentioned what is the difference between Sky and Poojas behaviour against women and yours towards them when the fans use the same language as they both use when they speak or tweet

my behaviour? 
Im sorry i dint quite get ur point ?
MahekFTW thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppycock

lol and our politicians would have millions of followers, as would any pin-up calendar girl. Now if that's your definition of who has greater credibility and honor, go for itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

farah Khan sounds like a woman dumped. As they say, hell hath no fury like a woman dumped.πŸ˜†

we are not talking about politicians here
pb said in one of her tweets that was more famous than any of the contestants 
because she has MORE followers than any of them !!!
and also she was paid more !
including ur beloved sky 

secondly farah khan has been happily married for over 10 yrs 
n she is very good at what she does 
so ur point about her being dumped ? dumped by who ?
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppycock

Heyyy! Just in case u dont knw..farah is a very successful jewellery designer and a very well known name in her line of work..she isnt any politician or pin up calendar girl either! Maybe u really like PB..but remember she is a v close frnd of PB's as well..if thats of any importance to u! dont just trash anyone just for the sake of an argument! think before u speak...its v easy to say anything on internet just coz its an anonymous medium!!