India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

fARAH ALI KHAN SETS PB STRAIGHT !

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
@poojabeditweets "truth" is a perception. What may be the truth to someone is a lie to another.. Better to not comment when one cannot vouch for the character of a friend one has just got to know. All will be revealed in good time. Maybe I'm wrong about Sky but then maybe I'm right. Let's wait and watch. ?

To those out here who think I'm dissing @poojabeditweets for her support of Sky, that's not true. I believe being friends means u are allowed to disagree with them too. I respect her decision though I may not agree with it. Maybe Sky is a good friend to her even though I may not like his behaviour. It doesn't mean that I have to befriend my friends friend. Each has their own equation. But what I am totally against is the hate tweets you send Pooja. pl tell me what is the difference between Sky's behavior in the house against women & yours towards Pooja when you abuse her for taking his side?

this was pb reply 

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
@FarahKhanAli thank you darling FA! For your logical, balanced and no nonsense tweet :) hugggs! So touched!

farah ali khan maybe a nobody to us 
but she has 160 000 followers compared to the RICH and FAMOUS POOJA BEDIs 16 000
oh the irony ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92crazy4fawadcs-07-Cruiser-

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
she is delusional abt herself thats the only thing bad fr her :/ 
crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
great! farah shows signs of a true friend and is speakin cleatrly abt what she thinks and not blindly sayin yes to her frnd! i like that! she is anyways a well knwn jewellery designer n also hrithik sis -in-law if i m not mistaken. SmileSmile 
PB shud learn a thing or two from her in tersm of matured opinions!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor2

BWSweetu Goldie
BWSweetu
BWSweetu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
farah ko spineless bolne lag gayi hogi poob, bechari ne darr ke tweet kar diya
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahekFTW

@poojabeditweets "truth" is a perception. What may be the truth to someone is a lie to another.. Better to not comment when one cannot vouch for the character of a friend one has just got to know. All will be revealed in good time. Maybe I'm wrong about Sky but then maybe I'm right. Let's wait and watch. ?

To those out here who think I'm dissing @poojabeditweets for her support of Sky, that's not true. I believe being friends means u are allowed to disagree with them too. I respect her decision though I may not agree with it. Maybe Sky is a good friend to her even though I may not like his behaviour. It doesn't mean that I have to befriend my friends friend. Each has their own equation. But what I am totally against is the hate tweets you send Pooja. pl tell me what is the difference between Sky's behavior in the house against women & yours towards Pooja when you abuse her for taking his side?

this was pb reply 

@FarahKhanAli thank you darling FA! For your logical, balanced and no nonsense tweet :) hugggs! So touched!

but she has 160 000 followers compared to the RICH and FAMOUS POOJA BEDIs 16 000
oh the irony ! 

I wished Farah would have mentioned what is the difference between Sky and Poojas behaviour against women and yours towards them when the fans use the same language as they both use when they speak or tweet
poppycock Groupbie
poppycock
poppycock

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

this was pb reply 

oh the irony ! 

lol and our politicians would have millions of followers, as would any pin-up calendar girl. Now if that's your definition of who has greater credibility and honor, go for itWinkLOL

farah Khan sounds like a woman dumped. As they say, hell hath no fury like a woman dumped.LOL
MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

this was pb reply 

oh the irony ! 

I wished Farah would have mentioned what is the difference between Sky and Poojas behaviour against women and yours towards them when the fans use the same language as they both use when they speak or tweet

my behaviour? 
Im sorry i dint quite get ur point ?
MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppycock

this was pb reply 

oh the irony ! 

lol and our politicians would have millions of followers, as would any pin-up calendar girl. Now if that's your definition of who has greater credibility and honor, go for itWinkLOL

farah Khan sounds like a woman dumped. As they say, hell hath no fury like a woman dumped.LOL

we are not talking about politicians here
pb said in one of her tweets that was more famous than any of the contestants 
because she has MORE followers than any of them !!!
and also she was paid more !
including ur beloved sky 

secondly farah khan has been happily married for over 10 yrs 
n she is very good at what she does 
so ur point about her being dumped ? dumped by who ?

Go to top