Posted: 12 years ago
welll this topic is only for Samar n Chinki!!! we r not seeing much of Chinki since the last few episodes, but i must sayy shes talks sooo soo cuteee!! i luv her eyes hehehe wenever she talks i just luk at her eyes, her look is like > TERI TOOO lolll, her eyes r really naughty n i luv her cute hands, wenever she raises her hands im like awww luk how shes acting, such a small kid n just luk how shes acting😆

n samarrr awww, hes a proper hero, he looked so dashing in the yellow/black coat n i just luv his hairrr😳 he will be a handsome guy inshAllah hehehe, girls will drool over him😆 n his voiceee is tooo tooo cute n he talks sooo beautifulll, wenever hes talking his head goes a bit up hehehe...he kind of luks like Saif Ali Khan's son, what say?? the one which played Akki-Madhuri's son in Aarzoo😉 he was/is also a cutieee
👏
Originally posted by Abida0201

welll this topic is only for Samar n Chinki!!! we r not seeing much of Chinki since the last few episodes, but i must sayy shes talks sooo soo cuteee!! i luv her eyes hehehe wenever she talks i just luk at her eyes, her look is like > TERI TOOO lolll, her eyes r really naughty n i luv her cute hands, wenever she raises her hands im like awww luk how shes acting, such a small kid n just luk how shes acting😆

n samarrr awww, hes a proper hero, he looked so dashing in the yellow/black coat n i just luv his hairrr😳 he will be a handsome guy inshAllah hehehe, girls will drool over him😆 n his voiceee is tooo tooo cute n he talks sooo beautifulll, wenever hes talking his head goes a bit up hehehe...he kind of luks like Saif Ali Khan's son, what say?? the one which played Akki-Madhuri's son in Aarzoo😉 he was/is also a cutieee
👏 samar will be a tough competitor for BABA in future...😆Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by riyya6

👏 👏 samar will be a tough competitor for BABA in future...😆

hahaha damn sure about it hehehehe
both kids are adorable eklavya more cute but as characters i amm soo sad thinking about chinki what her furure will be will she be like komal or will she be educated modern girl i donno but i am not liking her language plus her two cents in homely matters😕
Originally posted by telstra

both kids are adorable eklavya more cute but as characters i amm soo sad thinking about chinki what her furure will be will she be like komal or will she be educated modern girl i donno but i am not liking her language plus her two cents in homely matters😕

yeah that will be interesting to see...i think if she's growing up in the professor's house, though, the influence of her mother will get less and less as she goes to school, gets educated, becomes more like her buas...but then again if her father always stays away, komal's influence might stay stronger than it usually would in an environment so different from the thakur's mansion

it's cute to see her being like komal now, but i think she'll grow out of it...
i dont think she will be like Komal, its just her language, but she knows whats right n wrong;)
i loooveee chinki         and i hate sammar
Originally posted by Abida0201

i dont think she will be like Komal, its just her language, but she knows whats right n wrong;)

but...she lied that time, about throwing a stone at kesar. and samar got in trouble for it. so i don't think her moral compass is properly settled yet...

also it's kind of wrong to talk to your mom that way, even though third parties find it hilarious...

Originally posted by ayeshdgr8

i loooveee chinki         and i hate sammar

oh no! why don't you like samar? i mean i guess it's ok if you don't like him, but hate is a strong feeling to have for a four year old...
C&C r juz rockin cho cho cute... Lubbb chinki alot, dialouge delivery so so properly n lovely... Talkin TNs language, makes me laugh everytime... Love her role alot soo naughty, 2 days back scene b/w komal n chinki is soo lovely... Mr. SPS is juz lubbly speaks soo soo cute n sweet, school uniform n with water bottle bahuth cute lagtha hai... the way he carresses SS's dhadi, juz lubbb it...😛
Originally posted by dekhiki

but...she lied that time, about throwing a stone at kesar. and samar got in trouble for it. so i don't think her moral compass is properly settled yet...

also it's kind of wrong to talk to your mom that way, even though third parties find it hilarious...

oh no! why don't you like samar? i mean i guess it's ok if you don't like him, but hate is a strong feeling to have for a four year old...

@ green, i meant she speaks up wen Komal speaks rudely to the Saxenas, but in the case of Kesar > kids always behave like this wen people around them tell them that someone is mad, shes just a kid n yah her language is bad, thats what i said before too...shes learnt that language from her mother lol

@ red, how can sumone hate our cutie samar, hes just a kid yaar n hes so cuteee