India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Samar n Chinki

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
welll this topic is only for Samar n Chinki!!! we r not seeing much of Chinki since the last few episodes, but i must sayy shes talks sooo soo cuteee!! i luv her eyes hehehe wenever she talks i just luk at her eyes, her look is like > TERI TOOO lolll, her eyes r really naughty n i luv her cute hands, wenever she raises her hands im like awww luk how shes acting, such a small kid n just luk how shes actingLOL

n samarrr awww, hes a proper hero, he looked so dashing in the yellow/black coat n i just luv his hairrrEmbarrassed he will be a handsome guy inshAllah hehehe, girls will drool over himLOL n his voiceee is tooo tooo cute n he talks sooo beautifulll, wenever hes talking his head goes a bit up hehehe...he kind of luks like Saif Ali Khan's son, what say?? the one which played Akki-Madhuri's son in AarzooWink he was/is also a cutieee

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshdgr8ninahegdeEden_luvsKriyaAnondo.RVeena.SCaped_CrusaderMitu_telstrariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by Abida0201

welll this topic is only for Samar n Chinki!!! we r not seeing much of Chinki since the last few episodes, but i must sayy shes talks sooo soo cuteee!! i luv her eyes hehehe wenever she talks i just luk at her eyes, her look is like > TERI TOOO lolll, her eyes r really naughty n i luv her cute hands, wenever she raises her hands im like awww luk how shes acting, such a small kid n just luk how shes actingLOL

n samarrr awww, hes a proper hero, he looked so dashing in the yellow/black coat n i just luv his hairrrEmbarrassed he will be a handsome guy inshAllah hehehe, girls will drool over himLOL n his voiceee is tooo tooo cute n he talks sooo beautifulll, wenever hes talking his head goes a bit up hehehe...he kind of luks like Saif Ali Khan's son, what say?? the one which played Akki-Madhuri's son in AarzooWink he was/is also a cutieee
Clap samar will be a tough competitor for BABA in future...LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 15 December 2011 at 1:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_RandomEden_luvsKriya

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Clap

Clap samar will be a tough competitor for BABA in future...LOL

hahaha damn sure about it hehehehe

Eden_luvsKriyariyya6

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
both kids are adorable eklavya more cute but as characters i amm soo sad thinking about chinki what her furure will be will she be like komal or will she be educated modern girl i donno but i am not liking her language plus her two cents in homely mattersConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaMiss_RandomAnondo.R

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

both kids are adorable eklavya more cute but as characters i amm soo sad thinking about chinki what her furure will be will she be like komal or will she be educated modern girl i donno but i am not liking her language plus her two cents in homely mattersConfused

yeah that will be interesting to see...i think if she's growing up in the professor's house, though, the influence of her mother will get less and less as she goes to school, gets educated, becomes more like her buas...but then again if her father always stays away, komal's influence might stay stronger than it usually would in an environment so different from the thakur's mansion

it's cute to see her being like komal now, but i think she'll grow out of it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Random

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
i dont think she will be like Komal, its just her language, but she knows whats right n wrong;)
ayeshdgr8 Newbie
ayeshdgr8
ayeshdgr8

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i loooveee chinki         and i hate sammar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Random

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

i dont think she will be like Komal, its just her language, but she knows whats right n wrong;)

but...she lied that time, about throwing a stone at kesar. and samar got in trouble for it. so i don't think her moral compass is properly settled yet...

also it's kind of wrong to talk to your mom that way, even though third parties find it hilarious...

Originally posted by ayeshdgr8

i loooveee chinki         and i hate sammar

oh no! why don't you like samar? i mean i guess it's ok if you don't like him, but hate is a strong feeling to have for a four year old...

Miss_RandomAnondo.R

Go to top