Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you sooo much Ratna MaaπŸ€— And yes, I have an apology to make... Last year, you had made a birthday thread for me and many members of our family had sent in lovely wishes... But unfortunately I could neither 'like' nor reply to any of the messages coz my computer was acting strange... Many of you might have rightfully thought me to be ungrateful... But the fact is I DID try- by the time my computer became OK, it was too late to reply to them... I am really sorry!To everyone...
Edited by GauravsDbest - 12 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shreyashi  πŸ€—...glad u had a wonderful day inspite of having exams...no need to say sorry for last year ...we can understand...i should say thank u for collecting all the wishes for my b'day...so sweet of u...
..u are the best...love u...TC  πŸ˜Š

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 12 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dear Shreyashi,

Happy Birthday ! 
 Hope you had a great birthday, Hope you have a great year ahead filled with happiness and love.

Neel

@Bhawna : Nice thread 😊
Edited by regularinfo - 12 years ago
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone for liking the thread...i know its not as beautiful as ratna made last year sorry for that b'day girl shrek...

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bhawna   πŸ€—...awww...plz do not say sorry...it is the beautiful thought that counts...did u see all my  b'day threads...the earlier one are not good at all πŸ˜³...i never felt sorry...beacuse i know my lovely family will understand their maa's clumsiness πŸ˜†...this IF πŸ˜‘ is not letting me correct my mistakes now...the threads are all locked πŸ˜•...so cheer up my friend...i bet Shreyashi loved your sweet gesture...love u...TC πŸ˜Š

This is from both of us...

you made my day
Edited by PerfectYaRav - 12 years ago
GauravsDbest thumbnail
@Neel- thanks soo very much darling!!!πŸ€—
GauravsDbest thumbnail
@Bhawna- Nooo!!! I found this thread so very sweet, pretty and beautiful... Also, as Ratna Maa said, it's your generous and caring thought behind it that matters! Love youπŸ€—
GauravsDbest thumbnail
@Ratna Maa- πŸ€—I collected the wishes coz you SAO deserved it! As a small token of love for all the beauty you have given to this forum❀️ And you will NOT thank me for that, OK?😳 And you have summarised our thoughts so wonderfully and aptly in that image!!! Thanks so much for finding something that helped me express my thoughts clearly!!!πŸ€—
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx ratna and shrekπŸ€—...love u all...awesome yarav family...
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

belated birthday wishes Shrek !
hope u had a fun day :)
thanks for the thread Bhawna