Ashutosh-Nidhi to have their first jig together! - Page 2

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wohooo .. .dance together.. β˜ΊοΈ ... *tanu enters heaven*

OMG ... Yanku. i hope we get our ..WAIST moment β˜ΊοΈ

Thanks for sharing...

I think the 'waist moment' is on the way...if it's a ballroom dance then his hands will have to be on her bootylicious frame πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay, at last...a lovely slow dance and looking into each others eyes oblivious to anyone else !!!! Trps will go thru the roof .
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

I think the 'waist moment' is on the way...if it's a ballroom dance then his hands will have to be on her bootylicious frame πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Totally β˜ΊοΈ ... wohhooo.. super excited... i hope i m conscious enouf to write the update..πŸ˜†
afsh4a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge is giving a tough time to their anxious fans with the 'hit and miss' drama between Ashutosh (Mohnish Behl) and Nidhi (Kritika Kamra). But it definitely does seems as if destiny is trying its best to bring them together.

A source informs,"Due to the medical convention, Nidhi and Ashutosh are representing their respective hospitals and Arman (Nitesh Pandey) will make sure that they both stay together. Arman will make them sit them together on one of the couples table which will later on lead to a couple ballroom dance."

"Ashutosh and Nidhi will be forced to shake a leg together on a romantic song and for the first time", adds the source.

Kritika Kamra remained unavailable for the comment.

Let's wait and watch what the chance encounter has in store for us.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah it better be only slow..I don't want him prancing around and hopping on foot tapping numbers..πŸ˜†that will spoil the genteel aura of Dr Ashutosh...a slow, sensuous and intimate waltzing is what I want...☺️...and I hope he can dance and does not step on her feet.πŸ˜‰ Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wait did it says "sensuous"  OMG.. OMG OMG!!!
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: deepiika

Yeah it better be only slow..I don't want him prancing around and hopping on foot tapping numbers..πŸ˜†that will spoil the genteel aura of Dr Ashutosh...a slow, sensuous and intimate waltzing is what I want...☺️...and I hope he can dance and does not step on her feet.πŸ˜‰

@bold: 🀣 same here...I think I'm gonna change the channel if he does that...I don't need to see Ashu doing the twist...πŸ˜† I think it would be cute if they've both never done any ballroom style dancing and they keep stepping on each other and then end up laughing about it big time...πŸ˜†...maybe bump each others forehead by mistake...but then get lost in an eye lock...with Ashu totally feeling her in his arms...😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepiika

Yeah it better be only slow..I don't want him prancing around and hopping on foot tapping numbers..πŸ˜†that will spoil the genteel aura of Dr Ashutosh...a slow, sensuous and intimate waltzing is what I want...☺️...and I hope he can dance and does not step on her feet.πŸ˜‰

If he does, that did b fun too.. coz then he will have to support her n help her to sit or go to her roomπŸ˜‰
daffodil81 thumbnail
One hand on her Waist and another hand holding her fingers πŸ˜
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: achiever

wait did it says "sensuous"  OMG.. OMG OMG!!!

I know.. SENSUOUS ...sounds AWESOME β˜ΊοΈ