Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet Ends.. My Feelings..!

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

The past few days of my life have been terrible but watching GEET used to bring smile and laughter and teras were way gone from my eyes.. I used to cherish the funny and romantic moments.. Even the sad parts ued to effect me.. But seeing maan and geet always made my day..

A few days back i was crying like hell but at 2 at night i watched GEET on Koh-e-Noor and at 2:30 on Star One, my tears were like as if they didnt even come to my eyes.. Watching the sweet Maaneet moents brought smile on my face.. I prayed for GC and DD for diong a superb job in portrying their characters and doing wonderfull ancting that wiped my tears..

I am soo crazy for maan and geet that i have written MAANEET, MAAN, GEET all over my books and register..

Whenever i'm bored or sad i think of maaneet..

The whole cast and crew of GEET have done fabulous job.. Without them i wouldnt have become hooked to the show.. Love you GC.. Love you DD.. Love you Nissar Pervaiz and the whole crew for giving us maaneet.. Ohh and not to forget the amazing "Maahi" bg maker.. just love that man..

GEET ending doesnt feel like reality (i know i sound like a fool but thats how i am).. Hope we could've gotten more of it (and also known the mystery of sameera and vicky.. LoL).. But Every good thing has to end some day..

Wishing Best of Luck To the Whole GEET Cast and Crew..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoorFatima thumbnail

"Akhri Sallam Star 1 k Naam" gave their first first promo i was at the verge to cry.. i didnt knew thta GEET would end so  soon.. and the second promo did make me cry..

It had been a week since i last logged in on IF due to my examz.. and i am literally cursing them for not letting me spend the last days of GEET airing on IF..

Will Miss Watching Geet.. ❀️

Edited by NoorFatima - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Oh Yes Maaneet will remain in our heart forever, they have managed to become such an inegral part of our lives in the past year and just thinking of life without them is terrible.

But Maaneet will always be in our hearts and memories and we'll keep them alive in GF

We'll start watching GHSP all over and start loving Maaneet all over again.😊
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
R..Running for class Will edit later πŸ˜†And thank god u dint write MY MSK Name on Hand πŸ˜² is it MSKs Name πŸ˜² I Will be back πŸ˜²

Edited... 
Noor Sis i know how u feel as  im going through the same..I Used to do the same thing and write stuffs on my books and On my phone  Maaneet Hold such a Big part in my life... they will always be remembered...this forum will live on forever b/c Maaneet shall live on forever...i will miss them so badly..oh god !my heart is breaking all over again πŸ˜­
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow!Feeling nice seeing ur luv 4 Maaneet
Edited by jasminerahul - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maneet always will be part of our life
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing post...
my feelings abt geet (ofcourse i posted the same some where but i wanted to share this with u also)

almost every scene bet., maaneet has tht rocking chemistry n spark tht makes my heart skip a beat...they dont need to romance just b on screen look deeply in each others eyes...it burns the whole screen...a simply hand touch..gives goosebums...

romantic dance(s) ...i will b offically dead...
cute dates...i had sweet smile
the nokh jhoks n cat/cute fights just makes my day (actually nights)

a bad episode...takes away my mood down the drain..

any song/romantic scene in any movie any lang.. it makes me visualize maaneet rather than original actors

this is how geet n maaneet effected me..
though its over n made me sad...i am happy tht there r videos/vms/scenes to cherish...(which i carry in my phone always)

thnx maaneet/gurti for coming in our lives n entertaining us

i hate u for leaving us but at same time love u for coming into our lives...

my final goodbye for my beloved maaneet/gurti/geet

bye frns

now we only got vms/ffs/old scenes to enjoy
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice post...
Maneet will always remain with us.. 
we'll never let the beautiful memories fade away...
Luv Maneet.. luv Gurti...
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Noor u r rite they will remain in our heart. maaneet 4 ever...❀️ Edited by sonia_koolkhan - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dear you know I called up Monday the  Head office of star one  as i stay in mumbai and i asked the receptionist to transfer the call to vishal/vinita. She transfered it but the person who picked up told me that she is n/a and i spoke to the girl who picked up the call her name is Tisca and I asked that is geet ending and she told me yes it is ending and the last episode is on 14th Dec. So I tols her that we love the show and want GHSP season2 with our favorite leads Gurti and she said that she will forward this to her seniors as she very well know that GHSP is our life and she thanked me for making this show a part of our life and she took my email ID and mobile no. and said that she will mail me or contact me whatever the seniors will take decision. So I request you to plsss ask all the maaneet fans to call over there or write mails asking for GHSP Season 2.They will definately consider our request if we all together will bombard them with phone calls and mails. Dear plsss do PM if you continue with maaneet FF.Love you dear, take care and byeee.