Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TB Article: Lavanya's track to end in the Star Plus.. (Page 5)

mandira1 Goldie
mandira1
mandira1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I think that the bit about LA coming back for revenge is speculation, its not confirmed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
damn i hope they put away this ridiculous idea away..cz making her negative is so cliche and an insult to us viewers who have started adoring this girl!!
just make her come back..cz we will miss her(cz yes we adore her that much now!)..but make sure that she'll be positive..show that she'll be THAT friend, who will stick with Khushi and protects and strengthens her even when her own family and love will spurn her..show such a friendship to us..
it will be simply amazing to watch such a track...don't spoil the beautiful character u gave us by making this sweet girl negative..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by [email protected]

I too read a long time back that she will come back as ASR's girlfriend when the hate track starts between Arnav and kushi..it stated that La will continue her relation with ASR and ASR will again use her to make kushi jealous.

WHAT THE HELL? What is all that? She becomes his GF again? After ALL the stuff that has happened this is best they can do? Use La AGAIN for ASR to make Khushi jelouse and then what? ASR-LA go through ANOTHER "nice" breakup once ASR realizes that his hate for Khushi is un-founded? Then LA left high and dry again?

Then what? Is she going to come back for Round 3 revenge track? For goodness sakes? This is a JOKE right? No one wants to see her come back as ASR's GF to make Khushi jelouse again!

This dead horse has been flogged SO many times! Lets not go down this "cliched" path again!!
SAD CV'S VERY SAD!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanDiamondLife

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I think the PH get attached to the actors so they dont want to lose them ...and keep changing the plot to fit them in...Thats what happening to shyam's character. ..its more than 6months now but still they haven't introduced any new character...and all the characters taking turns that is few months it will goody goody shoes then it will be badyLOL now buaji  become goody goody may be in future THAT SNAKE will be that and we will beleive that also because CV's expect us to do thatROFL 
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by [email protected]

I too read a long time back that she will come back as ASR's girlfriend when the hate track starts between Arnav and kushi..it stated that La will continue her relation with ASR and ASR will again use her to make kushi jealous.

WHAT THE HELL? What is all that? She becomes his GF again? After ALL the stuff that has happened this is best they can do? Use La AGAIN for ASR to make Khushi jelouse and then what? ASR-LA go through ANOTHER "nice" breakup once ASR realizes that his hate for Khushi is un-founded? Then LA left high and dry again?

Then what? Is she going to come back for Round 3 revenge track? For goodness sakes? This is a JOKE right? No one wants to see her come back as ASR's GF to make Khushi jelouse again!

This dead horse has been flogged SO many times! Lets not go down this "cliched" path again!!
SAD CV'S VERY SAD!

@[email protected]: Can u tell us where u read this??? what was the source?
@MrDarcyfan:
Exactly this is ridiculous...Eventhough laterARHI gets separated because of their past...they can leave each other maturely ...not through such blunders..pathetic..I think after ARHI love confession and happy marriage beginning..i will leave the show...Thats why i was not happy when yesterday people were ging gagagag for La...People like La whose love is one sided and dumb headed can be used by anyone anyway anytime...If she is really transformed, then she should have self respect and not turn negative eventhough shyam or ASR tells her to do it. Thats the proof that her character is still not transformed.
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
WTH?
This news isn't confirmed... Just a speculation. Even if she does come back, that can only happen after months. Anyhow, if they do plan to bring her back, pleaseee don't ruin her CVs!
The whole ex turning vamp reeks of the useless saas babhu shows.

Edited by aa123.80 - 15 December 2011 at 3:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I am mentally prepare now..after ARHI love and marriage i am leaving...
WHy cant they make short and solite serials...they dont have to stretch the serial unnecessary to develop story...8 months to year is good enough for any serial.
BHPH was for 6-8 months only. This is not Ekta kapoor's serial which goes on and on and on
DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Can someone make petition from the forum and send to CVs about La's character turning into VAMP is "NO" for us as viewers???

Go to top