Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mandira1

I think that the bit about LA coming back for revenge is speculation, its not confirmed

even i too feel so! 
DiamondLife thumbnail
In this case...ASR does not deserve Khushi..the pure girl, untouched, innocent, bestower unconditionally...If ASR after all this months does not understand and take a revenge ..thats pathetic. That too using La...

Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: craziefan

maybe Shyam will brainwash her later, by telling that Khushi snatched Arnav from her!!?? when Shyam realises that arnav and khushi love each other, he may think that La can be used to create a rift b/w em! i dont see any other reason why she will turn negative!!

i think something on these lines..I think when she FINALLY gets to know that ASR and Khushi's chakkar...she will start showing negativity..may be! 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
TFS
I hope La wont turn -ve
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is utter crap if LA turns negative...i wish the show does not turn up as Kekta maiya soap where LA will come back with a baby bump stating that she is pregnant with ASR baby..ewww. 

sorry forumwaasiyon...dont throw chappal n tomatoes on me...i m just scared...we need intense love story not silly turning points in ASR-Khushi story...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
She might just be back as the OTHER woman in Arnavs life after Arhi marriage. You never know. BUT for now she is leaving for sure. I personally want La to be a true friend to KKG IF and WHEN she is back and NOWAY near ASR.
I said that a long time ago that LA might stay as a third angle between Arhi because ASR is surely going to change HAVOC after Shyams truth is out. He might JUST usa La again JUST to cause pain to KKG.
Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
Shivani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't want la to come back to take revenge!! W*F are the CV's doing!!???? 😡
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is so dumb she cant leave, she could help arnav and khushi come close if la leaves then i think there is no hope that arnav and khushi will reunite we need someone who will make them realize about their feelings, i hate CV's, if they change this character to negative god swear this show will be ruined