Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I too read a long time back that she will come back as ASR's girlfriend when the hate track starts between Arnav and kushi..it stated that La will continue her relation with ASR and ASR will again use her to make kushi jealous.
LalalandxMissy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think she'll make a come back after Shyam drama is finished , coz cvs have to find a villain in the show ... :S
wonder what cvs are upto ... Im happy that sh'e making an exit soon =D =D

p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Revenge will totally not make sense because she herself said she knew all along that he does not love her.

but she is not aware that arnav loves kushi ...as of now it is just that arnav doesnt love her...this may change  when she comes to know that kushi has taken her place she might think of revenge
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
La to return as a vamp later!?? It would totally undermine the nice break-up scene in yesterday's epi as well as the whole period of La-training where she grew into a better person. Please let her come as a positive character.
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WAAAT DA !!! i dont want her to turn into a VAMP...plzzz CVs..dont destroy her character...i loved how maturedly she handled her breakup yest...dnt turn her into da original brat dat she was..😡😭
sanj1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LA SOON TURNING INTO A VAMP??? NAHIII!!! 

I had actually started liking that girl lately and admired her for how maturely she handled her breakup with ASR! but CVs are planning to bring in Snake Part 2 for us??? and it will be even more torturous if they show La and that Creep teaming up and plot against ArHi!!! 🤢
Edited by sanj1234 - 12 years ago
akshi_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nooo!! No revenge pleeasee ðŸ˜”
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
She better not turn evil or the CV's will have some explaining and redeeming to do to a bunch of very very angry fans
really cant be bothered to deal with a revenge by La track

there was no point in showing someone as so good to turn her evil again
its stupid

let La take a decent leave, Sana has done a great job, if you bring her back ( we do love her)
bring her back as Khushi's friend, who understands and will always support her, DEFINITELY NOT as a silly vamp

zaniax thumbnail
REVENGE???😲
Pls CV's dun turn this serial into a soap opera., wth those typical vamps.😡
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article. 

I do not mind them bringing Lavanya back, but it does not need to be for revenge and I really hope its not for that. They can make this different. Make it realistic. Breakups are difficult and extremely painful but in reality people don't turn back around and start to plot revenge. They say love has a lot of strength, so if someone does not succeed in pulling someone towards them self with love, how do the CVs expect them to do so with revenge? They can give Lavanya a very respectful exit and possible reentrance if they wish. She can always be back to help ArHi. Revenge is definitely not her only way back.