Mangalsutra Ka Haadsa :D:D:D

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Disclaimer : The"Mangalsutra and THE necklace" characters of this story is totally imaginary and there is no connection to anyone living or dead πŸ˜†

Anjali is getting herself adorned with a very pretty saree in front of her dresser. She is looking really ravishing in that transparent magenta saree which hardly hides her slender waist and not to overlook her navel too πŸ˜‰.
There lies her "Mangalsutra" on the dresser. It is very eager to wrap itself around her beautiful neck πŸ˜‰ And it is VERY HAPPY that today there is no other necklace on the dresser which means that today it would get the whole credit for Anjali's killer looks πŸ˜‰

Anjali : Humein lagta hai humein kuch aur jewellery bhi pehen lena chahiye. Yes... why not wear a heavy necklace too. It will just suit to my saree and enhance my beauty exponentially 😳😳😳

Anjali takes out a necklace which she has not worn for quite sometime.

Anjali : Haan ye theek rahega 😊

She keeps the necklace near her Mangalsutra.

Mangalsutra: Arre nahin Anjali Ji ... I am sufficient enough to show off your beauty. Please dont wear that heavy necklace. You know it hurts me 😭

Necklace : Chup kar Mangasutra !! Cant you see after so many days I have come out of that cupboard. I so much wanted to be a part of "Anjali and SNAKE's love making" when Snake Ji will remove me from her neck.

Mangalsutra: KYA😲😲😲!!!!!  Pagal ho gaye ho... R u CRAZY  !!!... Did your fellow necklaces not tell you that Anjali Ji's beauty is JUST for her Pooja Ki Thaal in which she looks at herself before starting any of her Poojas. Snake Ji never gets a chance to remove it.
You know in general Anjali Ji is a SMART WOMAN and she understands ALL the SIGNS but why I wonder that she is not able to catch this BIG SIGN that her hubby is never there at home and he might be removing the necklace of some other woman in the night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anjali oblivious as usual to these talks .. wears her necklace and then the Mangalsutra.
Mangalsutra is getting hurt due to the necklace. And today he gets really angry😑

Mangalsutra :
Today I will not tolerate this !!!... I have to convey to Anjali Ji somehow that I am not at all comfortable and it is hurting me. But HOW !!!
IDEA !!!
I will just fiddle with this necklace. If she is not comfy, she will definitely remove this damn necklace. The KIND of Pati-Vrata Naari she is.. she will NEVER remove me

Mangalsutra starts working on its plan. But DUMB Anjali is just not ready to take out the necklace. Instead she starts scolding the Mangalsutra

Anjali :
Uff ye itna atak kyun raha hai !!!..

and she starts pulling it.
Khushi enters.

Mangalsutra : Arre wah.. Khushi Ji... now my job is EASY. She is VERY clever. If only she notices that Anjali Ji is not comfy. She wud suggest her to remove the necklace and my life will be easy
... (mangalsutra is waiting for Khushi's attention)
... (still waiting...)
... (still waiting...)

Mangalsutra : Arre ye Khushi Ji kahan neeche dekh rahi hain... Chhote Ji bhi dekh ke gaye lekin phir bhi marble floor aise dekh rahi hai jaise aaj tak dekha nahin 😑😑

Anjali and Khushi are talking. Mangalsutra has had enough now😑. It decides to take the ULTIMATE action. It breaks itself and starts falling...

Mangalsutra : AAA ... BACHAOOO...arre koi to pakad lo...  MAIN GIR KE MARR JAUNGA !!!

Mangalsutra is caught by Khushi JI.

Mangalsutra :
PHEW... Jaan Bachi to Lakhon Paaye..  But NOW Anjali Ji will understand my plight
BUT WAIT !!!
Why is she crying??? πŸ˜•  SNAKE JI ko kya hua !!!
Arre jo hua hai mujhe hua hai... Where is this all going... !!!
WHAT SIGN ... She is getting it ALL wrong... Anjali Ji... Anjali Ji...

But Anjali covered the Mangalsutra in her fist tightly. It is hurting it even more now.

Mangalsutra : O GOD... What have I got myself into. Why did I even bother.

Arre nahin wait ... YAY!!! Anjali ji is calling someone !!!.. πŸ₯³
DARN!!!😲 ... she is calling a Pandit Ji for yet another vrat and pooja...

Khushi Ji .. Please tell Anjali Ji that it is NOT a sign of SNAKE's death (*which btw everyone wants*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)..
BUT it's a SIGN that she should immediately take me to the goldsmith to repair ..

Ab ye Khushi Ji ko kya hua ... Why is she telling Anjali Ji that SNAKE JI IS FINE AND HER MARRIAGE WILL REMAIN INTACT... Why is she promising her ... !!! 😑😑😑
Lagta hai aaj sabhi ka SIGN language ka knowledge chhutti pe gaya hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Mangalsutra is crying and cursing its fate ... 😭😭😭

😭And the necklace who is still shining around Anjali's neck is laughing at Mangalsutra Ka Haadsa... 🀣🀣🀣

ps.. I am so much fascinated calling breaking of Mangalsutra by "MANGALSUTRA KA HAADSA"... It was THE line of the day
🀣🀣🀣
From now on whatever breaks in my house... will call it a HAADSA... 🀣

Cheers,
Monsi

Edited by monsi08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Monsi!! What an OS it was..!
Mangalsutra and Necklace conversing??😎
At first I was like, am i reading it properly and started to read once again from top🀑

Nice try buddy!! It worked very good🀣
I loved "It is not Snake but me who you need to take to goldsmith"🀣

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That was so phunny, monsiji!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meghnas thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
aur kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi 😊
seriously...what imagination you've got!!!!! this was just tooo goood!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mere love making ne sabpe bhoot chada diya. LMAO.
Minuuu she used dat word. Close d topic. (no offence) 🀣

Kitna aur pakayegi. Aaj khana nahi mila kya jo dimag khane chali aayi. 🀣

Chal ab bahut ho gaya. Tariff to karni hi padegi. Formality ke liye - ACCHA LIKHA HAI. Mangalsutra ka haadsa. I was expecting sm serious story but dis is definately better dan wat I xpected.

Ho gaya. Khush. πŸ˜‰ Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Monsi LMAO 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Phew thats all I am able to react right now as me ROFLing 🀣🀣

I wanna say one sweet "What the___" thoughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Haaila...mere dimaag mein sort circuit ho gayaa!!!🀣🀣🀣

Monsi, aapke charan kidhar hain?😳 from where do u get all these phunnny ideas!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME πŸ‘
chalo mera sad mood kuch kuch teek hua...thanks to my behena 😊

aa gale lag jaa...aaj sebwa ka mood bahut teek nahi hai..sathu jee ne zandu bam dance bhi kiya...aur thoda thoda okay hua hai...

chalo after reading your post...feeeling a lot better dost..

πŸ€—πŸ€— appy
CrazyAbtTV18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is one of the funniest post i have ever read.. loved the conversation to bits...🀣 awesomeee, just awesome. πŸ‘
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I will try to reply when I stop laughing 🀣

Khushi Ji .. Please tell Anjali Ji that it is NOT a sign of SNAKE's death (*which btw everyone wants*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)..
BUT it's a SIGN that she should immediately take me to the goldsmith to repair ..

Ab ye Khushi Ji ko kya hua ... Why is she telling Anjali Ji that SNAKE JI IS FINE AND HER MARRIAGE WILL REMAIN INTACT... Why is she promising her ... !!! 😑😑😑
Lagta hai aaj sabhi ka SIGN language ka knowledge chhutti pe gaya hai...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Sachhi mein ... SIGN par SIGN, SIGN par SIGN ... koi padhne vaala bhi toh mile!!! 🀣🀣🀣
[QUOTE=monsi08

Mangalsutra: KYA😲😲😲!!!!!  Pagal ho gaye ho... R u CRAZY  !!!... Did your fellow necklaces not tell you that Anjali Ji's beauty is JUST for her Pooja Ki Thaal in which she looks at herself before starting any of her Poojas. Snake Ji never gets a chance to remove it.
You know in general Anjali Ji is a SMART WOMAN and she understands ALL the SIGNS but why I wonder that she is not able to catch this BIG SIGN that her hubby is never there at home and he might be removing the necklace of some other woman in the night πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

🀣 🀣🀣🀣
In general anjali ji is a very clever womanπŸ˜†