Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

do u thnk age is taboo issue betn Ashu-Nidhi?

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
well, i think thr is no Age taboo issue betn Ashu-Nidhi.. i know its the main theme of the show.. bt i think 4 me the r'ship betn a Sr. and Jr. wud b more of a taboo and debatable issue thn age difference.. decade long age differenc is not an issue at all given.. i mean ppl in our country have long been doing tht both in urban and rural regions.. wether educated or uneducated.. its certainly not a taboo issue.. bt for professionals the Sr.-Jr. r'ship is more of a taboo considering it jeopardizes ones career, reputation, and professional merit.. and sometimes can b adjudged as a lust rthr thn luv.. due to the age difference.. and mostly fingers wud b raised at the sr. who have to face charges of exploiting the jr. i think tht is more of an issue.. rather thn age difference..

the age difference wud b a conflicting issue in terms of thinking and compatability.. which wud come much later wen thy actually start courtship..

KTLK shud focus on these aspects rthr thn going rnd abt the social taboo of age bar which is pretty nonexistent these days.. thy shudnt drag it more and make it prime issue betn the too.. today's parents normally give in easily jst like the intercaste mrgs if they find the prospect perfect in other ways... here Ashu tho is 18 yrs old doesnt luk like one.. he luks physically fit, is financially stable, has good reputation, is socially well placed.. and moreover he really luvs Nidhi so thr doesnt seem to be any pnt to oppose from Nidhi's family at least.. thy y wud thy bother abt society.. who has no interest as such.. bt from AShu's pov.. he wud b defo questioned as a professional.. if he goes ahead with this r'ship.. 

for Nidhi, it will jeopardize her career..

thy shud explore Ashu's natural attraction towards Nidhi and how society wud misinterpret thr pure luv as lust and affair.. this wud make story more passionate and intense.. and we wud all get those physically tense moments too..Wink LOL

i think CVs shud concentrate on these relevant and realistic issues rather thn focusing on age bar taboo and past emotional baggages.. which kinda becomes boring and cliched.. wat say? 

p.s:  Sultry Sue attakcing thir characters with her disgusting and despicable dialogues and thots.. and spreading the rumors of this forbidden affair.. thn Ashu-Nidhi backtracking from mrg wud make more sense.. and thn it wud luk more convincing..

Edited by achiever - 15 December 2011 at 12:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16Filza.yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

bt for professionals the Sr.-Jr. r'ship is more of a taboo considering it jeopardizes ones career, reputation, and professional merit.. and sometimes can b adjudged as a lust rthr thn luv.. due to the age difference.. and mostly fingers wud b raised at the sr. who have to face charges of exploiting the jr. i think tht is more of an issue.. rather thn age difference..

bt from AShu's pov.. he wud b defo questioned as a professional.. if he goes ahead with this r'ship.. 

for Nidhi, it will jeopardize her career..

thy shud explore Ashu's natural attraction towards Nidhi and how society wud misinterpret thr pure luv as lust and affair.. this wud make story more passionate and intense.. and we wud all get those physically tense moments too..Wink LOL

absolutely agree...age is not much of an issue anymore...love in the work place is though...and I think that's what makes their love forbidden in today's society...a senior doctor and an intern...it's going to raise eyebrows...that the girl has professional interest and is using her youth or beauty to get ahead...and that Ashu doesn't love her...he's just physically attracted to her...to me that's what makes sense and that's what would be a bigger risk to their reputations...

and yup they said physicality will be a key element so once they start coming closer...physically...people might see the subtle changes in their body language...a higher comfort level...maybe they'll catch them holding hands and say "looks like the doc's having an affair with the intern"...

Edited by yanks28 - 15 December 2011 at 12:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16achieverFilza.

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yanks28
  absolutely agree...age is not much of an issue anymore...love in the work place is though...and I think that's what makes their love forbidden in today's society...a senior doctor and an intern...it's going to raise eyebrows...that the girl has professional interest and is using her youth or beauty to get ahead...and that Ashu doesn't love her...he's just physically attracted to her...to me that's what makes sense and that's what would be a bigger risk to their reputations...

and yup they said physicality will be a key element so once they start coming closer...physically...people might see the subtle changes in their body language...a higher comfort level...maybe they'll catch them holding hands and say "looks like the doc's having an affair with the intern"...
[/QUOTE]

I think this is wat the Sultry sue had been hinting all the way.. rite..LOL.. if only thy cud give this issue more prominence and let her malign Nidhi's image.. (i know its disgusting!!) thn thy back tracking wud make more sense.. 

this Mallika's accusations didnt convince me much.. it shud've been Sultry sue with her utterly disgusting and despicable thots and dialogues attacking Nidhi's and Ashu's characters and thn if Ashu back tracks from mrg it wud make more sense..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
achiever- I think the story will go in this direction soon.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top