Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

pooja mishra new tantrums--video :) (Page 4)

sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodieTony_StraK786

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sosweet

Originally posted by Bazinga02

the best one of all was when she told shonali...apni glycerin duct me se teinsu(tears) bahaiye na..lmaooo i literally fell off the chair tht time LOLLL

POM ko dialog writer banana chaahiye...she is too good with it
nahi LOLLOLLOL plzz yeh mat kar na...har ek sentence ke baad likha hoga"SPARE ME" LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kellyscs-07sosweetTony_StraK786

Alia009 Goldie
Alia009
Alia009

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I still prefer PM over that gunda sky! Jaisi bhi hai personal nahi hoti! 
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shenaz-

chalo mana kii woh personal nahi hoti aur is mamle woh sky se decent hai par kya uska behavior acceptable hai ??? leave a side sky.. iam talking abt mishra onlyConfused..kabhi bhi kuch bhi bol deti hai bina koi reasonOuch
Alia009 Goldie
Alia009
Alia009

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

chalo mana kii woh personal nahi hoti aur is mamle woh sky se decent hai par kya uska behavior acceptable hai ??? leave a side sky.. iam talking abt mishra onlyConfused..kabhi bhi kuch bhi bol deti hai bina koi reasonOuch

Who are you to tell me what to say or not?? aap kaun hotey ho??? aap sky ke fan ho sky ke fan ho raho. Got it? This is MY opinion and I have a right whome to like/dislike! I dont need to give you any reason. so keep it to yourself. Again, i would prefer PM over Sky ANYDAY. Koi mere sar paar aa kar cheekhey chillaye broom torhey. I know how to deal with it. Fair enough if people keep on poking you and corner you for such a long time but i will never ever support bullies like sky jo darwaza thok kar ander ghustey hai jab larh ki ander hoti hai, get personal and dirty remarks like tujhye nanga kardoonga baato mai. AGAIN< mishra is 100000 times a better human being than sky. Not just in BB, in IJSMB he was extremely besharam behooda and ghattiya towards girls.

P.S. Please dont quote me because i am not interested in arguing with you. Sleepy

Peace out!
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
PM came to redeem her "Violent" image for herself, not that it's wrong. Why I feel like she's stuck in that very moment and doesn't wanna move on. She said Sid is after her but I felt otherwise.
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

Who are you to tell me what to say or not?? aap kaun hotey ho??? aap sky ke fan ho sky ke fan ho raho. Got it? This is MY opinion and I have a right whome to like/dislike! I dont need to give you any reason. so keep it to yourself. Again, i would prefer PM over Sky ANYDAY. Koi mere sar paar aa kar cheekhey chillaye broom torhey. I know how to deal with it. Fair enough if people keep on poking you and corner you for such a long time but i will never ever support bullies like sky jo darwaza thok kar ander ghustey hai jab larh ki ander hoti hai, get personal and dirty remarks like tujhye nanga kardoonga baato mai. AGAIN< mishra is 100000 times a better human being than sky. Not just in BB, in IJSMB he was extremely besharam behooda and ghattiya towards girls.

P.S. Please dont quote me because i am not interested in arguing with you. Sleepy

Peace out!
lol... i was asking ur opinionLOLLOLLOL ..maine aisa kya kah diyaConfused..agar aapko yeh baat buri lagi to aap apna patience level increase   kyuki yaha to log questin raise karte hi rehte hai..i dodn;t gone personal  that u felt u badLOL...aur maine pehele hi bola tha kii maine sky kii nahi sirf mishra kii baat kar raha huLOL

Edited by fire_gun - 15 December 2011 at 8:46am
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Go to top