Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I would hv loved 2 see PM's interaction wid Mahek in PM's dis form as Mahek is d only 1 who would hv told her wat 2 do wid her attitude.๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyways I think PM was wary of mahek as she never directly had issues wid her.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ssshhh

I would hv loved 2 see PM's interaction wid Mahek in PM's dis form as Mahek is d only 1 who would hv told her wat 2 do wid her attitude.๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyways I think PM was wary of mahek as she never directly had issues wid her.

she had many issues with mahek and they fall apart on discussion but same time mahek understood she is mad so she didn;t reacted too much on her all the time
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I Have lost my sympathies for her...she is not that innocent, how much she is made out to be.
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

seriously she plain irritating i got irritated  by her 5.00 clips ๐Ÿ˜† these housemates facing her tantrums 24 hrs๐Ÿ˜†..i pity on them๐Ÿ˜†

i agree
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the best one of all was when she told shonali...apni glycerin duct me se teinsu(tears) bahaiye na..lmaooo i literally fell off the chair tht time LOLLL
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

mishra is became patience test machine๐Ÿ˜†..anybody who wants to test their patience can live with mishra who will get to know ur patiece level by her irritating behavior๐Ÿ˜†

Yes ๐Ÿ˜†
I specially found her behavior with AS as translator and yesterday with Sonali while she was making paranthas for her to be really irritating after her return to the show.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PM.....Yeh Action Replay kab bandh karogi???
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have come to the conlusion that Missra has no mental problem.. She has an extremely big ego, attitude problem, she is very rude, very uncivilized, has no manners what so ever, never tries to understand the other person, overall she is a bad human being... I don't know what people see in her that has made them her fans.. Maybe it is because of her tantrums.. She portrays herself as a victim which she surely is not.. Other members in the house had to got through more than her.. But nobody every reacted like her.. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Want the old PoM back.. I guess first 2 days PoM will also do !!

Silent Missra's aint working for me ๐Ÿ˜†..

Anyways, LOVE her <3
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anyways i loved the Pm sid enact yesterday.. PM was ok and was in serious note to take the advantage of the situation.. but man sky was superb... I never laughed at sky's act before though some of them were really hilarious. But this one i couldn't stop laughing.. He acted 'Spare me' too well ... Loved it