Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Shenaz-

Who are you to tell me what to say or not?? aap kaun hotey ho??? aap sky ke fan ho sky ke fan ho raho. Got it? This is MY opinion and I have a right whome to like/dislike! I dont need to give you any reason. so keep it to yourself. Again, i would prefer PM over Sky ANYDAY. Koi mere sar paar aa kar cheekhey chillaye broom torhey. I know how to deal with it. Fair enough if people keep on poking you and corner you for such a long time but i will never ever support bullies like sky jo darwaza thok kar ander ghustey hai jab larh ki ander hoti hai, get personal and dirty remarks like tujhye nanga kardoonga baato mai. AGAIN< mishra is 100000 times a better human being than sky. Not just in BB, in IJSMB he was extremely besharam behooda and ghattiya towards girls.

P.S. Please dont quote me because i am not interested in arguing with you. ðŸ¥±

Peace out!

lol... i was asking ur opinion😆😆😆 ..maine aisa kya kah diya😕..agar aapko yeh baat buri lagi to aap apna patience level increase   kyuki yaha to log questin raise karte hi rehte hai..i dodn;t gone personal  that u felt u bad😆...aur maine pehele hi bola tha kii maine sky kii nahi sirf mishra kii baat kar raha hu😆
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

mishra is became patience test machine😆..anybody who wants to test their patience can live with mishra who will get to know ur patiece level by her irritating behavior😆

hahahhahaahahhahhahahha😆
pm image ssaaf karne nhe aye bb ne usse sab ke double vaat lagane bheja hain!!!!!!!!!