Bigg Boss Season 5

pooja mishra new tantrums--video :)

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
housemates getting irritated by her new tantrums wihtout any proper reason and over the top she doesn;t understand what they actually want to say abt her have a look

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YvZAmfb3yk&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzVZADf9ABg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First thing I dont know why she came back as a translator as she doesn't bother to do that work... 
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

First thing I dont know why she came back as a translator as she doesn't bother to do that work... 

mishra ko is game se koin lena dena hi nahi hai😆 she sis just worried abt herself thats it😆
dumb-pom thumbnail
She is plain irritating,.,.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fire_gun

mishra ko is game se koin lena dena hi nahi hai😆 she sis just worried abt herself thats it😆

It seems PM is trying very hard 2 get all housemates 2 accept tht she isn't violent nd is extremely peace-loving nd is in fact ending up undoing all that she had been popular for! She's getting on d nerves of d housemates nd it seems viewers as well.😆
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
PM season 1 was better then PM season 2  🤔
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Misrra = Useless
Sid = desperate
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

It seems PM is trying very hard 2 get all housemates 2 accept tht she isn't violent nd is extremely peace-loving nd is in fact ending up undoing all that she had been popular for! She's getting on d nerves of d housemates nd it seems viewers as well.😆

seriously she plain irritating i got irritated  by her 5.00 min  clips 😆 these housemates facing her tantrums 24 hrs😆..i pity on them😆
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

PM season 1 was better then PM season 2  🤔

mishra is became patience test machine😆..anybody who wants to test their patience can live with mishra who will get to know ur patiece level by her irritating behavior😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like she has lost it and entered BB again with an intention to piss other member's and show then how non-violent she is😆

initially i found her entertaining but now plain irritating😆 I dnt understand most of the times y does she react is a weird way😆