Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 87)

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

Originally posted by nicky99

@Geeta - Wish you a very Happy New year and a Merry Christmas! But why won't you come online for two weeks?

@All - I think there's something fishy that's gonna happen at the party. And Nirala babua will surely make it to the party..Otherwise, they won't create hype for such a party..But what could it be?LOL
Kripya aap sabhi deviyaan apni dimaag ki battiyaan jalaayein, aur bataayein ki akhir aisa kya hone waala hai us party mein jo hum sab ke hosh udadeLOL

Bold: Isse achha hai ke hum BabaR ke charano me gir jaaye or fir unse ye sawaal puchha jaayeTongue

Okay then, Let's all attack babaR. On the count of three..

GO!!! 

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovertmanjhasoapliker

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Originally posted by nicky99

@Geeta - Wish you a very Happy New year and a Merry Christmas! But why won't you come online for two weeks?

@All - I think there's something fishy that's gonna happen at the party. And Nirala babua will surely make it to the party..Otherwise, they won't create hype for such a party..But what could it be? LOL
Kripya aap sabhi deviyaan apni dimaag ki battiyaan jalaayein, aur bataayein ki akhir aisa kya hone waala hai us party mein jo hum sab ke hosh udade LOL

Nicky, I am going to India dear. I won't have time to come online on such a short trip. Yeah, wish you too a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. Hug

Nicky @ Bold, do you remember the boys night out fiasco, I think something similar might happen. Boy these CVs surely have a penchant for everything ugly, looks wise and story wise. Don't know why I still keep following it. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Richaaroraappu_12geno0309soaplikermanjha

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Ok Geeta, hope you ahve a grt trip. where in India?
@ renuka- bye, thnks for enduring the crap taht I wrote.
@ nicky- thanks for mondays promo! yes babua will go thats for sure, and I feel he will do something to save Amar and wifey out of some irky situation!Maybe he will not be going along with N and  will get caught by Trisha! Why am I racking my brains so much??

Richaarorageno0309soaplikermanjhapixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@Geeta Have a phuntashtic trip in India Hug Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year babes Hug Waise I am gonna be in India too! Big smile I'm leaving on 27th so looks like a lot of our videshi adda gang is making a trip this year eh Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309Noaddictsoaplikerpixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@All Looks like meneka's PM powers ain't working LOL Maine bheek mangne ki kosish kee lekin koi jawab nahiii LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RichaaroraNoaddictClumsyIntrovertgeno0309soaplikerpixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

@ Soumya : AWESOME !!!...You are still in touch with it right ?? As in, you work on something related to it ?? Often, most biotech majors just switch fields due to lack of proper remuneration...

@ Geeta : Coming to India...nice huh...welcome home Big smile...have a fun trip...merry merry christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year..Smile

Thanks Madhu, yeah looking forward to heading home. See, unlike Shaheer, we don't create such a big fuss abt being away from home for so long. LOL

Wish you too a Merry Christmas & a Very Happy Hew Year. Hug Will chat with you in the new year, hopefully, if this show is still around. Hehehe. Maybe their shaadi track will be on by then, but after seeing such a beautiful shaadi track on behena, don't expect even half of that here. Unhappy

Edited by pixiegirl - 16 December 2011 at 10:41am

madhu_sridharNoaddictgeno0309soaplikermanjha

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@Geeta - Oh! then have a safe and fun filled journey as well Smile
Yeah, I remember. These people can do wonders with such tracks but always land up flunking it to the core! Ouch

@Ujjaini - Any possibility is plausible. I think perhaps he will go and see Navya interacting with Amar very much, then he'll feel neglected, and this is the beginning of BIG fight between the two.. Confused
Okay, I'm not too good at making stories LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictmanjhasoaplikerpixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by ilunavya

Jen or Madhu ( coz I see you in that forum) did they show Virika holding hands under the table.
Yesh Yesh they did Day Dreaming

Wow! really?!?!?!? Me such a sucker for this chori chhipe pyaar. Lovely. Day Dreaming

Btw, what's up with dadaji??? Why does he keep yelling at chhote bhaiyya??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309soaplikermanjha

Go to top