Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Reshmi 🤗 Hello ji ..I actually want toofan between this .Because Anant not going to share his POV of about Amar and Her if everything goes smoothly in party , this create problem later onwards ..

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Preet: Anant was upset because he felt neglected because Navya was giving more importance to Amar Sir & work...The MU is cleared...An open conversation abt it can lead to a big fight...Lets see whether Anant will be jealous again...
Preet078 thumbnail
@ Reshmi from last two episode its look like Anant behave normal after came to know how much navya missed him in two days ..But This party increase his insecurity ,if navya told about S instruction .So its better both have proper heart -heart talk about this .Bcoz N not feel bad if she comes to know about anant Jealousy .she will be happy to know how much he possessive about her ...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes preeth that is true. i seond you
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Preet: He behaved normal when Navya mentioned Amar Sir & party...Knowing abt her concern for him from others has melted him completely...The guy is filled with guilt at present...But in nick of time he may turn insecure again...I dont think Navya will be happy if she comes to know that he was purposely avoiding her...
Preet078 thumbnail
@ Reshmi I guess girl melt easily when the know about possessivness about her ,(dont you think ) secondly Navya is SP heroine ..
N knowns that somehow She take it granted A from the day she enters the loonies quilla and after college bcoz all the problems she surrounded around along with new job ,,
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Preet: He behaved normal when Navya mentioned Amar Sir & party...Knowing abt her concern for him from others has melted him completely...The guy is filled with guilt at present...But in nick of time he may turn insecure again...I dont think Navya will be happy if she comes to know that he was purposely avoiding her...

ya tere is mchance that all of sudden A might turn J again and i hope it happens not in the aprty.

@preeth. Yes she will melt for sure as SP heroiies are all devi mayyas
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@bold I really don't think so...its just the events turning up that have made him behave such...he'll such turn into "J" anant if he is not allowed to go for the party...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Guys just my weird PD for monday

I konw its not gonna happen as Cv are planning another MU track.

PD 1. Navya would be in shcok seeing anant somehow she will manage to tell him the truth. Anant would be in greif and navya  in dilemma as what to do whether she go in or not. Then amar sir would come there and navya might introduce annat as fiance. There I think MU will end. Then amar might ask anant to come inside with navya and both will go inside. Seeing this Sharmishta would become angry as amar revoked her rule. There we might see a fight between amar and sharmishta and  ANYA might see this. As per previous article, though anant might not join navya offcie, they would plan something to make amar and sharmishtha together and solve the issue

2.something gonna happen as om or even baba might come to party as they are owning a pusblishing house (but chances are  less) and drama drama

anant might turn angry hearing navya and amar sir comes there and asks navya to come inside. Beginning of another MU track (I don't want this happen)

Preet078 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

ya tere is mchance that all of sudden A might turn J again and i hope it happens not in the aprty.

@preeth. Yes she will melt for sure as SP heroiies are all devi mayyas

Clarissa Even i melt easily if someone possessive about me ( upto a limit )😉 ohhh i turn to typical sp heroineee Nhiii 😆

@ Roopali He is in guilt , see in friday episode convo between anant and Ranbir ..One dialogue but that to  show his guilt ..
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago