Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 80)

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Oh So the girls have figured out that Anant doesn't know that he is not invited. Vaise, I don't blame him at all. The way she worded the whole party thing to him yesterday, A defo thought that he can go too. Now see this is why, I say Navya is such a nirbuddhi, she cud have easily told him, that it is only for employees, and no friends and family. 

BUT CVs wil forget that the girls know and its will be nothing but a mere scene etched in our memories..:). remember the time when Appy knows that N has told all opposite likes to A during Happy Bday time! Well I still dont  understand why they had to show that scene when Appy darling did not even go and tell A anything about it...!
Maybe chavanparash co. thought that the chars of this show need them the most...Holiday gift to navya team!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharsoaplikermanjhapixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Okay what a bakwaas episode. Such a drag. Navya looks okay. I think she like smuged her eye with eyeliner like swamini bua but not bad. Im guess Anant looks like a JOKER. LOL MU here we come Dead AGAIN!...

See what did I tell you, the CVs know nothing better. What's the faida of Shaheer being back??Ouch

I think we've seen more of their MU than we have seen their pyaar. It is heavily lopsided on the negative side.

Edited by pixiegirl - 16 December 2011 at 10:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhargeno0309soaplikermanjha

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
RRA discusses Ns party over coffee and Ranbir says taht he is A s personal designer for A s retro theme dress. R says that A will pick up N from office and then both will go to party!!  RRA realises the big hodge podge that is going to happen.
Very sweet talk between Deepu and dadiabt kids, how they grow up and  responsibilities and over protection , dadi asks deepu not to worry too much abt N, she is very samajdar!
Ranbir wants to tell Anant abt the real party thing so he is not embarressed, Ritz says no, she will tellN and that will be better. N dresses up, looking cute in typical 70s style shramila tagore types churidaar and hair band! A calls to says he is there, N come out of office, Ritz s call comes but  before she answers N sees A and her mouth is wide open!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ragneemadhu_sridhargeno0309manjhasoaplikerpixiegirlsajni786

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
If on Monday Anant dresses up like Aamir Khan in Delhi Belly, I would probably die of heart-attack!!D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharRichaaroraClumsyIntrovertgeno0309soaplikermanjhapixiegirl

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Okay what a bakwaas episode. Such a drag. Navya looks okay. I think she like smuged her eye with eyeliner like swamini bua but not bad. Im guess Anant looks like a JOKER. LOL MU here we come Dead AGAIN!...

jen thanks for the tid bits here and there..!
I am passing the epi today!

Seriously I hope this MU happens big time. get it over with now. Its like every week they show ki now MU or ladai will happen...but it doesnt! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhargeno0309manjhasoaplikerpixiegirl

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
omg!!such a drag-fest!!Ouch
plz...for god's sake ,someone go teach them how to communicate with each other!!D'ohMU abhi baaki hai mere dost...!!Dead
god!no ande..tamatar,but i really didnt like somya's costume!!is it just me or did she put on some weight??Confusedand her make-up...looked as if she wore a mask!!
and ROFL...at majnu's attire...thanks to designer poodlebir!!
wonder how he dressed up...which made deviji to gape at him??!!
and someone plz tell me what's going on in DA Sr.'s dimaag??apne aap ko CSB ka bahu prove kar rahi hai!!
if we dont get anyalicious scenes like babaR predicted,im sooo not gonna spare him!!!Angry

Edited by neelu.apr18 - 16 December 2011 at 10:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharappu_12geno0309soaplikermanjhapixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

See what did I tell you, the CVs know nothing better. What's the faida of Shaheer being back??Ouch

I think we've seen more of their MU than we have seen their pyaar. It is heavily lopsided on the negative side.

I know.. Theres hardly actually 5-10 scenes that are romantic since this show started! The CVs are so stupid! They aint using thier USP of the show. So stupid. I mean whos gonna like todays episode. I wont like it. It aint saas bahu ish either. WHO WILL LIKE IT is my question. Idiots kahin ke Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharClumsyIntrovertgeno0309soaplikerpixiegirl

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Oh..someone please tell me "kya tha"??D'ohIt was such a long, boring filler episode...dedicated to "chawanprash- 2 chamach subah shaam"ROFL

Thank you Ujjaini for doing the LUsSmile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 16 December 2011 at 10:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharRichaaroraClumsyIntrovertgeno0309soaplikermanjha

Go to top