Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 77)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
LMFAAAOOO ANANT IS WEARING AN AFRO! I BURST OUT LAUGHING! OMG IM DYING I CANT STOP 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123RichaaroraClumsyIntrovertgeno0309pixiegirl

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

LMFAAAOOO ANANT IS WEARING AN AFRO! I BURST OUT LAUGHING! OMG IM DYING I CANT STOP 

The party is gonna be rocking LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309ClumsyIntrovertpixiegirl

ragnee Senior Member
ragnee
ragnee

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by renukasharma

Originally posted by geno0309

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Btw, not only did Navya say she just needs a ride, but she also said they were the hosts and there will be guests. Maybe A can land up as a guest??

@bold: or not..how abt she just assumed things and blurted out without thinking..as usualWink

I think loonies would be invited and A would represent them... and surprize our deviji and then we get to see some gutur goo...because her harmones race only when he gives her surprises...LOL

Hi Renuka, I just said the same thing to, then thought, naah, these ppl won't be that generous to us. Sigh!

Geeta Dont woory I think it is high time they are going to show something... Our dear BabaR also said he would go to the party...and i am sure yeh andar ki baat hai...woh hamara kabhri hai...hahahahROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovertpixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Hi Madhu dearie, Hug long time no see, really.

Where have you been?? Yeah, Nabbya does not appeal to us anymore at that level anymore, and it doesn't seem to getting any better either :(

Btw, are you talking abt the behena show from today? Saw last night's episode, it was super cute. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309soapliker

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

@Madhu...welcome back..I was wondering where you had disappeared...ohh Biotech...cool...someone from similarbackground as me:))

@Anjali...you said you are ina  holiday mood? and what all are you hoping for? khullam khulla pyaar...TV pe telecast, loonies waiting it--LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123soaplikerpixiegirl

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/user/starplusdtf28/videos
LOL GUYS HERES THE LINK the episode is being uploaded. LOL OMG OMG I ACTUALLY LAUGHED SO HARD...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Meeta senses something wrong with N and starts questioning! R and A comes to choose retro dress for N and N just gets saved from getting caught. R and A looks into N warddrobe and finds nothing good and sensible for retro theme. Meeta suggests saree, R and A shocked! R  says she has a nice idea N s attire!
Appy tells N that her behaviour shows as is some animal has just gotA and N , and as N s convo with R and A tells taht N has actually thot taht A would be her Chauffer.R and A are surprised taht Anant is such a grt fiance!
A tries out weird wigs and shirts at Ranbirs place, he looks really BAD in them(not Lu, I am saying that!).  A tells R that he wants to make up to N for what he has done and thats why will accompany her to the party to make up   for hurting her,
A and N has cute ph convo, N scares him and says taht she has seen his nangu pangu pics!!!
precap: same as yesterday

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ragneeDora123Richaaroramadhu_sridhargeno0309soaplikermanjhapixiegirl

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

See, this guy will never grow up! Ouch 
I am surprised how S did not tweet about this. Guys coming up with the most cute look or something! No wonder he was so happy in the morning to tweet GMorning..he probably was jumping up and down to see that Afro costume and him wearing it..ughh..

edited: Should be S!

Edited by Dora123 - 16 December 2011 at 9:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ragneemadhu_sridharClumsyIntrovertsoaplikermanjhapixiegirl

Go to top