Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 76)

ragnee Senior Member
ragnee
ragnee

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Btw, not only did Navya say she just needs a ride, but she also said they were the hosts and there will be guests. Maybe A can land up as a guest??

@bold: or not..how abt she just assumed things and blurted out without thinking..as usualWink

I think loonies would be invited and A would represent them... and surprize our deviji and then we get to see some gutur goo...because her harmones race only when he gives her surprises...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

BTW.. i am probably breaking the discussion, but kya BabaR prakat huye kal raat ko? Do we have any new forecast?

Hi Anjali, unke prakat hone se kya farak padta hai?? According to his last prediction there will be lots of AnYalicious scenes, and we saw those yesterday, I dunno abt you, but they did not fit the bill for me.

His prediction for today is that A is going tot he party, and see some good scenes there, all I can think of is more trouble on the way. Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123geno0309

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Btw, not only did Navya say she just needs a ride, but she also said they were the hosts and there will be guests. Maybe A can land up as a guest??

@bold: or not..how abt she just assumed things and blurted out without thinking..as usualWink

Yeah cud be, I was just thinking if the loonies are invited as guests, since they're in the same business, but we know that ain't going to happen and there will be a huge ruckus over A being there and N into trouble.

Geeta I hope not. then we will have the same old, chori chupke coochie coo, loud BG creating suspense on someone is there..so on and so forth..
Cant they have some khullam khulla pyar..?

geno0309pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renukasharma

I think loonies would be invited and A would represent them... and surprize our deviji and then we get to see some gutur goo...because her harmones race only when he gives her surprises...LOL

Hi Renuka, I just said the same thing to, then thought, naah, these ppl won't be that generous to us. Sigh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragnee

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
There's a big MU coming up. Navya thinks A understands about guests not invited at the party and won't mind. Whereas A is all geared up for the party Ouch

Dora123pixiegirl

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Man-o-man...I just run to the EHM forum for a few minutes and its housefull here...night show eh, girls Smile...

@ Tanu  : It has been quite a long time since I chatted here...hey, but I do pay a flying visit every now and then...and the show does not inspire me at any level to rack my brains and read into what the characters are upto...

@ Jen : Did you see that hand-catching scene in Behena ??...Oh no, I'm scared this show is gonna make all fangirly very soon...

@ Soumya : Finally, I noticed your question...I'm pursuing my B.Tech in Biotechnology...final year...

@ Geeta and Isha : Howdy, ladies? Big smile

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 16 December 2011 at 9:41am

geno0309pixiegirl

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Yeah cud be, I was just thinking if the loonies are invited as guests, since they're in the same business, but we know that ain't going to happen and there will be a huge ruckus over A being there and N into trouble.

Geeta I hope not. then we will have the same old, chori chupke coochie coo, loud BG creating suspense on someone is there..so on and so forth..
Cant they have some khullam khulla pyar..?

@bold: ghorrr paaap balike!!! how did you even utter such words out of your mouth???? pyaar, woh bhi khullam khulla?!!-HOMPX 100

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123ClumsyIntrovertpixiegirl

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

BTW.. i am probably breaking the discussion, but kya BabaR prakat huye kal raat ko? Do we have any new forecast?

Hi Anjali, unke prakat hone se kya farak padta hai?? According to his last prediction there will be lots of AnYalicious scenes, and we saw those yesterday, I dunno abt you, but they did not fit the bill for me.

His prediction for today is that A is going tot he party, and see some good scenes there, all I can think of is more trouble on the way. Unhappy
Geeta, I am in a holiday mood! Right now you give me Anya in the same frame..works for me. I am so tired of seeing the loonies or Meeta's sad expression or her saree for that matter!
Ok  here's a thought..what if they coochie coo, provided A is in the party and that is telecasted on TV? And loonies watch it..if they ever watch TV? I means its a BIG party right, maybe media covers it. Maybe dusre din photo shoto in newspaper..sad thought I know..but then this is Navya..saddist things happen here..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309soaplikerpixiegirl

Go to top