Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 61)

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@madhu: me cool tooCool U must be thinking how come I watch so many showsLOL I watch only Navya on TV while the rest I catch on YT whenever I get timeTongue I haven't watched D3 but I get rave reviews on it by my friendsBig smile Apni Preet is also a D3 fan!Tongue

Btw, since u hav watched EHMMBH from beginning, did they ever show why Virat has a fishy problem with singing?Ermm

Edited by nams100 - 16 December 2011 at 7:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@Nams LOL im such a besharam, LOL I openly talk about everything on the adda but the adda is like a CC or AT so I dont really care anymore LOL

@Madhu OMG yes. She looks like a bhoot. Or vampire LOL Her face is so friggin pale! And her eyes look like she smuged a crayon all over LOL LOL when I saw the food ordering thing I was like "i wish i had that in my house" LOL No seriously that would be so cool! But sadly no one is as rich as the vadheras CryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WinterIsComing.Farzi.

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@ Nams : Preet too huh...Nice...Smile...the show is not great in terms of storyline n all that...but the dancing is great and the couples are good...

@ Virat's past : No Nams...they have not touched upon it yet...there are two theories...as per Wiki, Virat was in US and has a failed business behind him...speculation is that he might have been in a band,  but he was not successful...another theory is the usual PAST...super hot girlfriend, guy's love sincere, girl's love timepass, love inspires guy's music, girl dumps guy, guy becomes modern devdas, music down the drain...there is also one population which thinks both the theories are interlinked...

@ Jen : *sigh at Jeevi's royal life*...Looks like she will have no work in the Vadhera house except romance her lawyer patidev...I foresee a rise in the number of phangurls for this jodi...

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 16 December 2011 at 8:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhaWinterIsComing.Farzi.

WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@madhu OMG the 2nd theory is terribleD'oh I'll go with the 1st one!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharmanjha.Farzi.

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey...I am back...Ok on a serious note..Did any one watch the promo's for something called as LifeOK...what is that?ConfusedA new channel from Star,that promo is aired at star plus.

and Jenny/Madhu...this make up thing reminds me again of yesterday's episode,Poor Shaheer...why did one gola make his face like this as if he has smudged his mom's lipstick all over his mouthConfused...and Navya...err..Kaala Khatta made her face look as if mud has slinged onto her face..wasn't it a bit OTT

Hi Jen,Namrata,Nicky,Madhu..Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharRichaaroramanjhapixiegirl.Farzi.

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hey Nishkala Big smile
Yeah, saw the promo of LifeOk. I guess StarOne's name has been changed to LifeOK after the  revamping thing..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Hello Nish diHug Life Ok is the revamped Star One... They earlier wanted to name it Star Desh but changed it 2 'Life Ok' the last minute!

madhu_sridharRichaarora-Reshmi-manjha.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Sorry everyone, I went to grab dinner!

@Jen- OMG yes! The show is at times too fake and OTT! But I keep forgetting, this is the channel that aired Kyunki Saas...and that was the show where Baa must have reached a ripe old age of 500, but the lady never conked! 

@Nams- You know, my friend has been begging me to catch D3! How is it exactly? The wiki summary conphused me! And Life Ok? You're kidding me right?

@Madhu- Yeap, we're a nutty bunch, all of us! Just a while ago Nids, Isha and I were laughing about Ranbeer-Anant ki jodi, and BD going into a KantaBen phase!

@Nick and @Nish- Heyy babee! 

Edited by -ritchelle- - 16 December 2011 at 8:10am

madhu_sridharRichaarora-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComing

Go to top