Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 59)

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Jen- Hey babee! Hug  Yeah it seems as if we're thinking along the sames lines lately! LOL

@Nidhi- Koi toh uske jaisi hyper hogi naa, jo BG mein khadi rehke khush hogi and floods her FM/twitter page with happy posts on how she got to shoot today! ROFL

OMG...I am dying here..ROFLROFL..Jen, Ritch and Nish..you have made my day!!

Chalo girls...gotta go..You all carry on and have fun!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar-Reshmi-WinterIsComing.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Nidhi, that's what we always do, crack people up! Chal, see you soon! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictmanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@Ritch LOL kya kasme khayi hai LOL BTW I hope he never has bache seeing the way he handles Gudiya LOL Baapre he gives the ball better treatment LOL

@Nidhs Byee babes Hug TTYL! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar.Farzi.

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Sorry for going offline without notice... I was shivering in my room so just went to have a cuppa coffeeTongue
@Jennyben: U remember YRRKKH me Rashmi ka hubby? That guy is now the lead of Sony's Dekha ek Khwab, and also a part of my sigg dabbaTongue
P.S.: Thnx 2 all those who liked my comment in that **** postHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictmanjha.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@Jen- OMG yes! Poor baby's body is all positioned funnily and I keep praying that her limbs stay intact! Of course he treats the ball well, I mean, he lowwees it! If it gets ruined or something, he'll get a stroke!  ROFL  You know, I still don't see why do we need Harsh in the picture! Renu and Nabbya would have made a perfect sibling-jodi, but we like had to see this attention craving idiot!

@Nams- Hey babee! Hug Oh your comment was epic, I still can't stop laughing! ROFL

madhu_sridharmanjhaWinterIsComing

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@Ritch, LOL ikr! Uski ball is = to Navya for Anant ROFLI think they wanted to show a brother sister fighting aspect kind of thing too which is "normal" in like families so yeah and plus they wanted to contrast between renus and navya's life partners and all so yeah probably why Tongue

@Nams Oh yeah right, that guy LOL We were talking about him yesteday but couldnt recognize him from your siggy dabba! LOL I am seeing lotsa siggies with him on IF lately Tongue BTW Ive been wanting to tell you but I think that my comment gets missed, I watched HHL Big smile

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 16 December 2011 at 7:20am

madhu_sridharWinterIsComing.Farzi.

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Jen- OMG yes! Poor baby's body is all positioned funnily and I keep praying that her limbs stay intact! Of course he treats the ball well, I mean, he lowwees it! If it gets ruined or something, he'll get a stroke!  ROFL  You know, I still don't see why do we need Harsh in the picture! Renu and Nabbya would have made a perfect sibling-jodi, but we like had to see this attention craving idiot!

@Nams- Hey babee! Hug Oh your comment was epic, I still can't stop laughing! ROFL

Pun intended ??? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...Dudeee!!!!...This is howlllariousss!!!!...I'm just watchin Navya in Star Utsav and Harsh just showed up on my screen...purrrfffect timing!!!

manjhaWinterIsComing.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@Jen- The only time I saw them fight was like long long ago, when the show had just begun! After that he's just been an irritating part of the BG! And since when did the CVs wanna show normal stuff? Aaj tak toh is show mein kuch normal nahi hua! LOL

@Madhu- ROFL, glad to know you got it! ROFL Wink Wow, we were commenting on this dude and he shows up on TV? Epic man!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

Go to top