Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 57)

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hello Ritch, Nidhi, Nish and  hi to all others present here now  Big smile ...waise, suna hai ki the hug was too good yesterday...how many points on the hug-o-meter ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictnishkalamanjha.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@Nidhi- I know right! Nams was on a roll!  ROFL Namrata Maate ki jai!  ROFL And I swear, its like we've all lost it after the hug! We were soo starved for a normal scene in the show, that one scene made all of us behave so nuttily!  ROFL

@Nish- Yeah, that still hasn't stopped! This forum is one of the most entertaining things I've seen on the internet! ROFL The post was classic, and we all have started to fear for the safety of the families of the forum-vaasis! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishkalaNoaddictmanjha

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

Oh...u guys are still laughing at it LOL...pagalon ki toli resides there...OMG,What a jhakaas post it wasLOL

@Nidhi...yaar, I am from Neanderthal age and find Navya as the sole problem creator...so I have no sympathy for that characterLOL...LOL BD's aatma has entered inside me...everytime BD taunts Navya,I get some hidden pleasure Evil Smile...

@Bold...ROFLROFL

nishkalamanjha.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@Madhu- Hey! HugWell hug was nothing extraordinary, but not too bhai-behenish at least! I'd give it a 6 and add 1 for SS returning to the show after his leave! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharmanjha

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Nidhi- I know right! Nams was on a roll!  ROFL Namrata Maate ki jai!  ROFL And I swear, its like we've all lost it after the hug! We were soo starved for a normal scene in the show, that one scene made all of us behave so nuttily!  ROFL

I know re...This is what is called rain in the desert..ROFL..and its after effectsLOL

@Madhu..Hey..Long time...HugI'd rate it a 7 on 10.

@Ritch..*same pinch* on the hug-o-metreLOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 16 December 2011 at 6:56am

madhu_sridharmanjha.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by nishkala

Oh...u guys are still laughing at it LOL...pagalon ki toli resides there...OMG,What a jhakaas post it wasLOL

@Nidhi...yaar, I am from Neanderthal age and find Navya as the sole problem creator...so I have no sympathy for that characterLOL...LOL BD's aatma has entered inside me...everytime BD taunts Navya,I get some hidden pleasure Evil Smile...

@Bold...ROFLROFL

@Bold- ROFL Gosh I missed your witty comments Nish! ROFL, I can imagine you grinning evilly at BD and her jhatakti hui mundi now! ROFL

Noaddictmanjha

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@Nidhi- I was gonna write something like how we're all like humans left in a hot desert for too long, and the hug was like seeing a chilled can of Coca-Cola in front of us!  ROFL We've been thinking along the same lines! *edit* OMG, you gave the hug a 7 too? LOL, this is the third time our thoughts have matched! According to Jen, we both had the same reaction to Harsh's dialogues yesterday as well! Tongue LOL

Edited by -ritchelle- - 16 December 2011 at 6:58am

Noaddictmanjha

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

I know re...This is what is called rain in the desert..ROFL..and its after effectsLOL

@Madhu..Hey..Long time...HugI'd rate is a 7 on 10.

So true...
Madhu...it was not bad LOLLOL...certainly it was not looking like bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhaana waala hugWink

Edited by nishkala - 16 December 2011 at 6:57am

Noaddictmanjha.Farzi.

Go to top