Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 45)

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
ROFL! Gulabo? ROFLROFL The adda-mates are really on a roll naa? ROFLROFL Navya isn't allowed to bring a date, and she still asked A? See, this is when I begin to doubt her IQ and sanity! But will A get permission to go for the party? Cause the Bajpaayees are capable of forbidding N from going there cause it may be against their parampara and sanskaars to let their bahu-beti out of the house after dusk! Dead But looking at BabaR's track record, I think we can safely assume that they manage to go to the party! I wanna see what do they wear, I hope N dons some western clothes here at least! But oh, this is an SP soap, and all SP heroines can't wear westerns, its like against their rules or something! *edit* I swear man! Looking at all this, I can imagine their response to our weeks and weeks of rants about the show and characters! Their blood must be boiling whenever they visit the adda to stalk us ROFLROFL

Edited by -ritchelle- - 15 December 2011 at 7:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictmanjhasajni786

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Jen, I'll leave now, I'm planning to treat myself to a manicure and pedicure and a couple of foot massages! Blushing See you later, and hope your tummy and kamariya is better! Hug

Noaddictmanjhasajni786

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
LOL Ritch, ant mein we can come to the conclusion, N is brainless and total dumbo par mera BabaR pe vishwaas hai LOL Chalo bye bye! Oulala I need to treat myself to one of thoose soon Day Dreaming Tummy wummy and kamariya is okay Thumbs Up TTYL! 

-Reshmi-Noaddict.Farzi.

ragnee Senior Member
ragnee
ragnee

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
hi all ...just watched the episode... was ok ,,,,,A was good... but looks like N never in invited A to the party... she just wants a driver and A thought he is going too... seems to be a locha ...

but Baba R ki prediction se lagta hai woh jayega magar kaise...

May be the loonies are invited at the launch and A is being sent...kyoki baki sab ka to party me jane se dharam bhrast ho gayega,,,ghor paap and kaljug and what not...

i think we are going to get our initial episode wala A back
Jen the neck was really tempting...

good night guys... catch you all tom

nuttycleo-Reshmi-clarissajohn

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
ROFL!! I watched this week's epis...neva mind abt the prev ones...& all i can say is...phew!! AnANT bhala toh sab bhala!! (Ritch echo ur sentiments here...he is the true rockstar of the show)

i will ramble later abt what irked me in the show or mebe u hav ranted enuff!! LOL...will give it a miss for now...

[email protected] pvt investigators!! U seem to be having an ossum time..good good!!

I just died laffing at the Ranbir-Anant angle u females brought up! BD's phir se did imply that she was having good second thoughts abt this dostana! Actually which brings me to the pt...when Anant returned he saw that Navya had msged..i'm sure he'd hav seen her missed calls too...but as soon as he saw missed calls from Ranbir...the priority shifted & his first call post return went to Ranbir...chakkar kya hai!!! Mebe we have a bi here!!

chalo hope to catch up with u all soon...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpNoaddict-Reshmi-geno0309soaplikerclarissajohn

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hi Clarissa...just dropped by...how r u?
clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
hai pooja mee too just peeking in betwwen workds, me fine da. epi was good except golaaa
spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hello Pooja & Clarissa :)

@Pooja: BD might be rethinking her strategies at this 'phir se' dostana khayal ... Sooner navya comes better !!

whenever ledij mandali starts the addaparty:
here is some food for rant:

taapic 1: Picture kabki? Jammu ki shaadi ki ya aanewali retro party ki?
(I go with Jammu time: his eyes have tired look )

Taapic 2:
focus your nazaren on Majnu: he looks weird here: (pic courtsey Karan13)

-Reshmi-Noaddictclarissajohn

Go to top